Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park Empty
PostSubject: Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park   Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 am

Mike wasn't available tonight so Mark and Claire were left in charge.

I was told it was my turn to do match report tonight which is a first for me so here goes my effort:-

First Half:- Was a good 50/50 half with our defence standing strong and not letting Colony Park have 2 many shots on goal. With 15 Min's gone and from a corner our defence struggled to clear the ball and we went a goal down (0-1). Then came another good 10 Min's of play from both sides until 25 Min's when Colony Park's big striker hit a powerful shot from outside the area which James got a hand 2 but the ball still went into the top of the net (0-2). The rest of this half was a 50/50 effort from both teams with Huntly having 1 or 2 good runs down the left wing and balls getting crossed in with no luck on getting a goal.

Second Half:- Started the same as the 1st half with the ball going from 1 end of the pitch 2 the other until 15 Min's when Ross scored our 1st goal after a lack luster pass back from there defence to their keeper Ross pressurised the keeper into fumbling the ball and ran it into the net (1-2). From then Huntly seemed to get their game together really well with some good football being played all over the park. With about 30 Min's 2 go Daniel had 2 be carried with an ankle injury then it was a trip to A & E (all players and parents wish him well Laughing ) The game stayed 50/50 could of gone either way. In the closing 15 Min's Huntly could of equalised with crosses from either side (Jamie & Liam) if any 1 of the lads had met the ball in the middle.

Round Up:- No man of the match was named in the changing rooms, and i won't be naming 1 either as a number of the lads stood out tonight. James played a blinder making a number of excellent saves and was just unlucky with the 2nd goal not 2 push the ball over the bar. Neal run his socks off once again played some aggressive football (just needs to watch his mouth) Darren and Ross played a real good game down respective wings with Liam & Jamie backing them up. All in all i think a draw would of been the right result for this game not another loss to add to the list. The best of seen the lads play for a number of games. Just need to start shouting a little more for the ball to stop 2 of our players going 4 the ball at the same time. A good effort from all the lads tonight really think a win is just round the corner. Keep up the good play lads!!

I apologise if the match report up to scratch but like i said earlier this is my first one! (Neil Scowen)

team 1 JAMES EVANS 2 NEAL WEIR 3 DANIEL ASTRIDGE 4 STEVEN SINGER 5 RORY STEPHEN(c)6 GARY MCWILLIAM 7 ROSS MACKIE 8 IAN CRUICKSHANK 9 LIAM DONALDSON 10 JAMIE GOODALL 11 DARREN MANSON subs GRANT SCOWEN, MATHEW HENDERSON, LUKE MCNEIL

As i write this report at 22:15 - I've just received a text with an update about Daniel. At this time he is in Aberdeen getting a X-Ray on his ankle for possible ligament damage to his ankle and maybe his foot too.
Back to top Go down
deklinda

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park   Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:50 am

Hi Derek from Colony here , hope Daniel's injury is not to bad and he is back playing soon, hopefully in time for next weeks game in Inverurie.
It was a good honest game of football tonight with both teams giving it their all, we are all looking forward to it allready.
Back to top Go down
max

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park   Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Daniel has his leg in plaster with a possible broken bone in his foot will find out for sure in about 5 days. I would like to thank you all for the texts and calls and to Derek for his message.

Cheers
Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park   Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly 1 - 2 Colony Park
Page 1 of 1