Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banchory 3-2 Huntly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Banchory 3-2 Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Banchory 3-2 Huntly   Banchory 3-2 Huntly Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:35 am

Tough game for us today on a massive pitch which exposed us at times today. In fairness though Banchory dealt wi the size of the pitch alot better(which they should dae)and didna mak it ony easier. We got a soft penalty early on, But Jamie uncharacteristicly put it narrowlly wide. An even enough 1st half ended 0-0, the ref was a bity fussy and didna like Liams physical stlye at times sayin he had to calm down a bit at half time. Me and Mark dinna think there's onything wrang wi fit Liams daein, its just his style.
2nd half we scored quite early when Liam and Darren hassled the defenders and won the ball which Darren neatly finished off ,0-1. Worst luck though Banchory scored minutes efter for 1-1. The length of the pitch started to tell efter this cos we struggled in midfield for the rest of the game. We just didna get tight enough and Craig at sweeper was gettin sucked in to win it in midfield but if he lost oot Steven was exposed to numerous 4 on 1s or mare, which Banchory scored 2 goals fae for 3-1. Steven did heroiclly stop a couple of the onslaughts to keep us in touch in distance and wi minutes left Darrenpopped up wi another good finish for 3-2, but we couldna rally for another goal so final score 3-2.
Rory got injured durin the warm up and nae disrespect to the other loons but I think we missed him a bit in defence today and as captain. Banchory deserved the win and like I said before oor loons tired as the game went on due to the length o the pitch. To big in my opinion for Under 13's but well,well Banchory coped on the same size. We need to be alot harder all over the pitch too cos we missed oot on far to many 50-50's todaycos o a lack o steel I suppose you could say. Nae started playin ata this year, got tae dee better next week.
team 1 JAMES EVANS 2 NEAL WEIR 3 DANIEL ASTRIDGE 4 CRAIG GREEN(c) 5 STEVEN SINGER 6 IAN CRUICKSHANK 7 ROSS MACKIE 8 GARY MCWILLIAM 9 LIAM DONALDSON 10 JAMIE GOODALL 11 DARREN MANSON subs MATY SKYNNER, LUKE MCNEIL, CONNER MCWILLIAM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banchory 3-2 Huntly   Banchory 3-2 Huntly Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:23 am

unlucky boys
Back to top Go down
Jamie G

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Banchory 3-2 Huntly   Banchory 3-2 Huntly Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:53 am

i set up een of darrens goals how am i nae there?? lol
Back to top Go down
Jamie G

PostSubject: Re: Banchory 3-2 Huntly   Banchory 3-2 Huntly Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:55 am

am nae even mentioned in it until team lines lol! canna wait till we play stonehaven next week tho!!! nd hope we win!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie G

PostSubject: Re: Banchory 3-2 Huntly   Banchory 3-2 Huntly Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 am

apart from ma rubbish pen the lose was all my fault Sad No Crying or Very sad Razz Mad Exclamation
Back to top Go down
IanCruickshank

IanCruickshank

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Banchory 3-2 Huntly   Banchory 3-2 Huntly Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:12 am

na na Jamie the whole team made mastakes, nd anywayu canna get it right all the time!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie G

PostSubject: Re: Banchory 3-2 Huntly   Banchory 3-2 Huntly Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:27 am

lol! i niver do tho!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banchory 3-2 Huntly   Banchory 3-2 Huntly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banchory 3-2 Huntly
Page 1 of 1