Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches Empty
PostSubject: Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches   Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:08 am

A walk in the park for the classy new team of dads. Watchin us today you'd think we had played together for ages cos some of our silky fitba was a joy to watch. The dads took the lead, I think Ally Munro scored it. 0-1. Jamie then equilised when his dad let him score past him so he wouldna sulk. 1-1. The dads then took control Will Ferguson scored 2 and Claire got the other for 1-4. Darren pulled 1 more back for 2-4 half time.
Kev Goodall then played outfield 2nd half and scored 2 early goals, 1 a cheeky back heel 2-6. The loons then won a penalty with a blatant dive. Jamie scored it 3-6. The dads then felt a bitty sorry for the loons and eased off the gas a bit to gie them a chance. Andrew made a fool of his dad a few times, one time shoulder to shoulder Andrew knocked him fleein. Another classy counter attack saw the dads score again when I finished right in the corner fae a Steve Rennie cross. James Higgins said it was like watchin Fernando Torres score. 3-7. The loons then pulled it back to 7-7. I canna mine fa scored them, I caen that Jamie got 1 of them, Dunc Manson scored og of the season when he let a freekick fae Jamie who was passin it back to him slip under his feet in goals(somebody else can fill in fa scored the other anes). In between I hit the post with a long range shot after a centre, Jordon was well beaten, but I'll quickly gloss over the other effort I hit the corner flag with. Kev Goodall got his hattrick to mak it 7-8 then the loons poured forwards to try and level it. Aidan had a dive in the box a swimmer would hav been proud of to try and con a penalty and there was plenty of goal mouth scrambles but in the end, class told and the dads took the honours!!!!!!! A whole year of remindin their loon fa won the game !!!!!!!!!
Lots of contenders for man of the match in the dads team so we'll say it was a team of the match award. Better luck next year boys!!!!!!
Here is the team of the match KEV GOODALL, DUNCAN MANSON, JASON BOWIE, ALLY MUNRO, KEV WEIR, STEVE RENNIE(when he wisna offside), WILL FERGUSON, JIM STEPHEN, STEPHEN OGG, MIKE MCBAIN and CLAIRE ALLAN
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches   Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:44 am

If you lads want a game against the Insch dads let us know haha, could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
robindunseath

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches   Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:28 pm

This game and the barbeque which followed were top stuff-many congratulations to Sandy, Gordon, Debbie and everyone who made it such a great afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches   Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:35 am

Hey...dinna forget tae mention ma solo effort! Mazy run fae just inside their half past two players, one-on-one wi Jordan, sold him a wee dummy (tae go wi his big nappy!), roon the back and side foot in tae an empty net. Pure dead brilliant! I've sent the DVD tae Ronaldo, just in time for Euro2008. Bet he copies it.

PS Cracking bruise on ma left knee fae Rory. Fit a bunch o hackers yeh've trained Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches   Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:51 am

They arna hackers Jase, its just your too old to get oot the way noo.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches   Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:22 am

I Got The 7-7 Equalizer Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches   Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Jase / Mike / Claire / anyone else who played in this

any of you lot up for the fans tourney this year??

5th July
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches   Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly u13's 7-8 Huntly u13's Dads and coaches
Page 1 of 1