Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC Empty
PostSubject: Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC   Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:01 am

Oor 4th win in a row and i think one of our best performances of the season. It was anither full blooded match, plenty o meaty challenges, off the ball tussles and last but not least some good fitba by baeth teams. We went 2-0 up quite early in the game wi baeth goals almost identical, James Brooks played in William inside left and he finished brilliantly baeth times. Stoneywood were rattled be this and started wi the dirty of the ba stuff, Rory got some rough treatment, got wound up and pushed the culprit then gave away a foul which Stoneywood scored from. 1-2. (it sounds like it wis a Rory's fault but it wisna) We then went down to there level for the rest of the half and got involved in some tinkyness and they scored from a corner 2-2. James Brooks was gettin a rough time fae their 2 main hatchet men(their centrehalf's, but fair due he stuck up for himsell), Jamie got it ana but funilly enough Angus and Andrew didna. I wonder if it was because they are big loons? Who knows. 2-2 half time.
The ref gave both teams a warning at half time aboot the tackles but that didna stop the 2 butchers at the back fa kept followin through on James. We arna angels but if teams wint to get rough our loons are big enough noo tae nae buckle tae it. Andrew won us a penalty when he was pushed in the box. So James scored it for his 1st goal for Huntly. 2-3(sorry Jamie Very Happy ). We had to tak James off shortly after another bad challenge when he got a bity p***** off. Stoneywood equilised again 3-3. The last 10 mins were hairy kine both teams goin for it but we scored the winner when Andrew made another good run down the right and crossed it for Aidan to tuck home the winner! 3-4 fulltime. James Higgins kept abodys heads the last 5 wi some good time management.
Brilliant performances a through the team but the 2 stand oots were James Brooks(if only we'd had him at the start of the season) and Andrew (fa has got better and better with every game). Very proud of everybody for nae risin to much to the bait cos i caen i wouldna hav been able tae if i was playin. Oh aye and one of the centrehalfs got sent of near the end. A win next week would finish the season off nicely. Well done loons.
team 1 JORDON OGG 2 NEAL WEIR 3 RORY STEPHEN 4 LEE INGLIS 5 ANGUS RENNIE 6 DAVID FERGUSON 7 AIDEN BOWIE(c) 8 WILLIAM FERGUSON 9 JAMES BROOKS 10 JAMIE GOODALL 11 ANDREW MUNRO subs JAMES HIGGINS,AIDAN BOWIE,LUKE MCNEIL,GARY MCWILLIAM,DARREN MANSON
Back to top Go down
N£4!

PostSubject: Goals!   Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:53 am

Mike James scored 2 goals a pen and a open goal,Mike is at u nae paying attention! lol! Laughing

And Mike Man Utd Champions tongue
Alex Ferguson=10 Liverpool=0 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC   Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:16 am

1stly N£4! your maybe right thinkin back james did get the 2nd william had the 1st shot. 2ndly i aiways pay attention but i was a bity wound up the day. 3rdly the mighty Pool hav 18 titles, scummy MU hav only 17. And finally 5 european cups(count them on my arm N£4!),2 count them 2 for Man United. How do u like them apples?!

ps there will be a new right back playin for us next sunday lol!
Back to top Go down
N£41

PostSubject: :P   Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:25 am

Mabye the trophies were easier to win in them days pig cat tongue

Stop lookin in the past it's the future now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nealio

PostSubject: Game   Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:45 am

Here is the Game at Seton?????

On Sunday???? geek jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC   Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:48 am

Ayee bhoyz, goood result 4 us. Exclamation
Hopefully we keep up the goood work. Wink
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC   Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stoneywood Ajax 3-4 Huntly YFC
Page 1 of 1