Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts Empty
PostSubject: Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts   Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:28 am

Another good win today with a great 1st half performance. We scored quite early, Aidan gettin the 1st. 1-0. Peterhead were pretty poor at the back and we were gettin plenty o chances. No.2 came when Neal picked up a ball on the edge of the box and fired a shot into the top right corner. 2-0. Jamie got the 3rd when he latched onto a great through pass, I think James passed it. 3-0. William got the 4th with a deflected shot. 4-0. Jamie got his 2nd with another neat finish. 5-0 half time. We were rarely troubled 1st half and a lot of that was down to some great fitba we played, James ran the show in midfield and Angus and Lee were on top of everything they had in the 1st half. Jamie got a bit upset wi some of their tackles but I think he should tak that as a compliment that the had to resort to that tactics to try and stop him.
2nd half we took our fit of the gas slightly and never really hit the hieghts of the 1st half. Both their goals Jordon should have done a lot better. The 1st ane he was to casual and let it slip past him and he fumbled it over the line.(He says it wasna over the line but it looked like it to us at the side). 2nd ane in fairness the ba shouldna hav gotten through but he didna cover himsell in glory wi his attempt to save it. Jordon has been brilliant for us this season in games where he has been really busy, but in games where he's nae had much to do he often loses concentration and lets in goals that normally he would save. Its a aboot learnin, and I still think he's one o the best keepers in the league. 5-2 full time.
James showed off a midfield masterclass today, he pulled a the strings and his movement and tricks on the ba made him stand oot today as man of the match, deputy captain Jamie had another good game apart from when he was lettin the tackles get to him, Angus and Lee were solid in central defence, Neal at right back too and William was more like himself this week wi a high energy performance in midfield allowin James to strut his stuff. Nae the best 2nd half we've ever had but our 1st half mare than made up for it. Well played loons.
team 1 JORDON OGG 2 NEAL WEIR 3 RORY STEPHEN 4 LEE INGLIS 5 ANGUS RENNIE 6 DAVID FERGUSON 7 JAMES HIGGINS 8 WILLIAM FERGUSON 9 AIDAN BOWIE 10 JAMIE GOODALL(c)11 DARREN MANSON subs AIDEN BOWIE(c)ANDREW MUNRO, MATTHEW ANDERSON, GARY MCWILLIAM
Back to top Go down
N£4L

PostSubject: YASS   Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:31 am

Us winning again we're on a streak Very Happy Smile lol! afro

me scorin i'm on a streak 2 Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts   Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:18 am

;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts   Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly YFC 5-2 Peterhead BC Colts
Page 1 of 1