Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly   Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:18 am

Another good win for us and we kept up oor recent run o good form (playin wise) wi a dominant team performance. We were never under ony pressure and had gie near a the ba, they only had 2 decent shots(fit James saved brilliantly) at the end o the 1st half.

Right fae the off we were on the front and had 2 scorin chances in the 1st minute, Darren had the 1st chance then Ross pulled his shot wide left. This showed oor loons that there was nithin to fear and we went on tae play some good stuff and the 1st goal wisna lang comin. An angled ba ower the top to the right had Ross through on goal and he sweetly stuck his shot to his left, 0-1. Darren then popped in wi no2 fae a good cross, 0-2. Craig rounded off the 1st half scorin wi a well placed low freekick fae 20yds low to the left. The ref was haein a knightmare 1st half, it was his 1st ever game and Mike Ritchie was evaluating him so nae pressure. He bottled a couple o early things, then went wi some o Banks o Dees shouts and never really recovered. We had 2 blatant corners turned doon and Liam was roughed up a number o times. 0-3 half time.

2nd half was mare o the same although we were a little slow at the start but seen got back intae it and cruised the rest o the game. Ross was up ended in the box for a penalty, once Jamie finished his tantrum, Gary stepped up and nicely scored the pen for 0-4. Probably oor best move o the game saw Gary hit the bar when a flowin move doon the right fell tae him 10yds oot. Ross got his 2nd o the game when he had an easy finish fae a rebound for 0-5 and Jamie rounded off the scorin wi a good sliced shot top right, 0-6 final score.

Very pleased again theday wi how we played. Alot o good, intelligent passin coupled wi good runnin off the ba meant we were gettin in behind them at will. Gary had another cracker o a game at left back and Craig amazingly managed the hale game in midfield. The defence were well organised again by Steven fa was always in a good coverin position but players man o the match went tae Ross fa was involved in gie near athin good we did theday. Well done abody.

team 1 JAMES EVANS 2 NEAL WEIR 3 RORY STEPHEN(c) 4 STEVEN SINGER 5 GARY MCWILLIAM 6 ROSS MACKIE 7 CRAIG GREEN Embarassed 8 IAN TATTIES 9 LIAM DONALDSON 10 MATY SKYNER 11 DARREN MANSON subs JAMIE GOODALL(nae grounded), CONNER MCWILLIAM, LUKE MCNEIL, GRANT SCOWEN

p.s Top scorer gettin real tight Jamie + Liam wi 20, Darren wi 16, Gary 15 and Ross 14
Back to top Go down
IanCruickshank

IanCruickshank

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly   Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:04 am

Ref was rubbish, he didn't give that corners because it was 2 much hastle Evil or Very Mad
And fits that thing aside Craig's name ment 2 mean?
Back to top Go down
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly   Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:29 am

Ok Forrest Gump I'll explain, Craigs nae at his fightin fit best yet efter his injury lay off and it's supposed to be him wie red checks puffin oot cos he's knackered. Comprende?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamie G

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly   Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:17 am

am still nae that happy we u tellin them why i was grounded nd 2nd my shot wisna a slice nd 3rd how did i have a tantrum in that game b4 the pen i wisna havin a tantrum i was jist annoyed aboot nae takin it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly   Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banks o Dee 0-6 Huntly
Page 1 of 1