Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
robbie

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's Empty
PostSubject: Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's   Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:50 pm

What a fantastic game of football last night.
Without taking anything away from Grant's report, which I'm sure will come later today, I just want to say again how much I usually enjoy the under 21 games.
It was worth going for the wonder goal from wee Ross McKenzie, it was almost identical to "that goal" from Beckham all those years ago, fantastic to get it bang in the middle of the goal from that distance, and his cross in for Ewen's goal was pinpoint.
Simon had a great game, controlled it really, Garrett scored a couple and ran his heart out and Gav in goals pulled off some impossible saves.
Shame we fell away at the end, I don't know what happened there, but we were 4-1 up until the last 10 minutes or so, shame they couldn't hold on to the lead, but what great entertainment. Well done guys.
cheers
Back to top Go down
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's   Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 am

Have to agree the 21's usually serve up a great entertaining game
Pity they couldnt hold out for a win last night, Ross's goal was something else - same again this Saturday would be great Ross and good to see wee Scott grabbing a brace
Gav had a solid game with some excellent saves, Si never stopped shouting - and moaning Very Happy
Also good to see young Law on the bench pity he didnt feature but hopefully next time
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Bryan Thompson

Bryan Thompson

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's   Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:16 am

Unfortunately I couldna manage the game last night but have to agree the 21`s games are very good entertainment and the fitba`s usually very quick and sharp. The management team like to give plenty youngsters a chance which is great for the club and a boost to the players, getting a chance to play against quallity first team and fringe players fae other clubs.
Well done Ally/Chay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's   Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly 21's v Banks O'Dee 21's
Page 1 of 1