Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan Thompson

Bryan Thompson

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-23

BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY Empty
PostSubject: BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY   BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 am

BANKS O`DEE 2 HUNTLY 2

We played this game (Mon 5th April) at very short notice, I was asked by Gordon if I could raise a team at 2.30 pm on the day of the game.
We managed and what a very good game it was. The team was made up of our U-19 side plus Kevin Booth, my ain loon Ryan and Insch Ams keeper Errol Watson. Dee had a very strong line up that included 5/6 first team squad plus 4 on loan youngsters fae Montrose FC.
We dominated early on and missed five or six 1 v 1`s and Dee also had two or three good chances in a very entertaining first 45 mins.

H-T 0-0

We played against a strenthening wind in the second period but we took the lead whe Kev Booth split the defence with a great ba to Andy Seacombes who ran 30 yds and neatly slotted it past the keeper.
Our lead didna last long, when Dee`s wide left picked up the ba on the haff way line there looked little on, he ran straight at our lads and was brought to the grun for a stonewall pen. The taker did the needful.
We were up against it now and Dee made the pressure count when a ba into the box was tucked awa with ease.
Our young guns looked deflated and it took a lot of grit to play thier way back into it.
Kevin did an action replay of our first goal to thread a tidy ba through to Andy who produced another neat finish to level it up.
Both sides had good chances but had to settle for a share of the spoils.

F-T 2-2.

A great experience for our young team and they played to a very high standard. They all deserve credit for a great team effort.

Bryan and Chay.
Back to top Go down
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY   BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Great result , well done !
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY   BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:51 am

how did Errol play Bryan, last time my paths crossed he used to skin me at 7 a sides and was a damn good striker!
Back to top Go down
Bryan Thompson

Bryan Thompson

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY   BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Errol did really well, nay chunce wi either goal. I asked Dave if he could go along to the first team coaching with Jim Lieghton and things were looking good for Errol until......
I canna believe Errol running past you Andrew, I`m 54 now and I still think I`d beat him in a race, no you`e right I widna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY   BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BANKS O`DEE V HUNTLY
Page 1 of 1