Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turriff 2-10 Huntly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Turriff 2-10 Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Turriff 2-10 Huntly   Turriff 2-10 Huntly Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:28 pm

A convincing win for us theday, the loons played well.
Right fae the start we created chances and Liam Donaldson got our 1st when he latched onto a good through ba, 0-1.
Ian Cruickshank got the second shortly after with the same kind o ba through, 0-2.
Liam Donaldson was then brought down in the box after he showed good strength to get the ba 1st and Jamie Goodall scored the penalty, 0-3.
Darren Manson got no.4, 0-4,
Jamie Goodall got his second for 0-5. Darren Manson got his second wi oor best bit o play, Ross played him in wi a lovely through ba, Darren ran across the defender brilliantly and slotted it hame, 0-6. Jamie Goodall finished of the 1st half scoring wi an unstopable shot fae an acute angle that the keeper couldna keep out cos of the ferocious power of it.

0-7 half time.

Second half we warned the loons aboot nae being slack just cos we were 0-7 up but Turiff came back and won a penalty for 1-7. They then got a second when we poorly defended a corner, 2-7.

Slowly we got a grip again and started get back on top, Jamie Goodall was brimming wi confidence and got his 4th&5th of the day for 2-9 and Greg Morrison rounded of the scoring wi a run fae his ain half wi the ba and finished off calmly, 2-10 final score.

A good all round performance fae all the loons, maybe just the 10 minutes after half time was the only blot on their copy book. Abody looked comfortable on the ba and Neal showed us his new step over move aboot 50 times the day, he must hav been practising it in his garden. Darren should hav had 4 theday if he was just a bit mare selfish in front of goals and I suppose Jamie was man o the match for us wi his 5 goal show.

Team 1 Gary McWilliam 2 Daniel Astridge 3 Neal Weir 4 Craig Green 5 Rory Stephen 6 Ian Cruickshank 7 Ross Mackie 8 Greg Morrison 9 Liam Donaldson 10 Jamie Goodall(c) 11 Darren Manson......sub 15 Grant Scowen
Back to top Go down
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Turriff 2-10 Huntly   Turriff 2-10 Huntly Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 pm

great result- see young Goodall on form - must tak his fitbain skills fae his mither !
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Turriff 2-10 Huntly   Turriff 2-10 Huntly Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:30 am

Excellent result boys. makes me think unhappy memories of exactly one year ago this weekend (similar result too!)
Back to top Go down
Neal

PostSubject: nana   Turriff 2-10 Huntly Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:35 am

Mike i dinna practice i just do wat a do Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Turriff 2-10 Huntly   Turriff 2-10 Huntly Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:53 am

well Neal ur fitness woz a bit tellin today when u were huffin and puffin at the end? Very Happy Do u like my picture on my posts, that was efter our 5th time o winnin it!! lol!
ps ah it must be our lucky weekend coinciding wi my birthday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turriff 2-10 Huntly   Turriff 2-10 Huntly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turriff 2-10 Huntly
Page 1 of 1