Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly 4-8 Westdyke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Huntly 4-8 Westdyke Empty
PostSubject: Huntly 4-8 Westdyke   Huntly 4-8 Westdyke Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:02 am

Played well enough in spells and showed a good fightin spirit in 1st half to keep comin back.
Westdyke went 0-2 up then we won a penalty. Jamie Goodall scored it right in the corner for 1-2, they scored again for 1-3, we came back Darren Manson scorin for 2-3. It then went 2-4 and after that we played some of oor best fitba.
Craig Green from the back played Darren Manson in on the right, he made great space for a cross, played it in and Liam Donaldson finished it off.

3-4 half time.

2nd half was a bit mare o the same for a while, they went up 3-5, Ian Cruickshank scored a header fae a corner, 4-5, then we lost oor way a bit. Confidence dropped a and Westdyke took advantage and scored 3 mare. The last 3 goals we could maybe hav done better wi.
4-8 full time.

I dinna think the scoreline did oor loons justice, Westdyke deserved the win but maybe by nae so much. I dinna think we were outclassed by the seeded team in oor group, a few mare games and I think the loons will play a lot better ower the hale 70 mins. Good and bad things tae tak fae the game, plenty to work on at trainin on wednesday. Naebody was a stand oot for us theday but I think Daniel had the maest solid game.

team 1 JAMES EVANS 2 DANIEL ASTRIDGE 3 RORY STEPHEN 4 CRAIG GREEN 5 STEVEN SINGER 6 GARY MCWILLIAM 7 GREG MORRISON 8 DARREN MANSON 9 LIAM DONALDSON 10 JAMIE GOODALL Very Happy (C)11 ROSS MACKIE subs GRANT SCOWEN, LUKE MCNEILL, IAN CRUICKSHANK
Back to top Go down
Jase

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Huntly 4-8 Westdyke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntly 4-8 Westdyke   Huntly 4-8 Westdyke Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:43 am

Hard luck lads. Good to hear you didn't give up, though!

Goodall as Captain?! Well done that man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Huntly 4-8 Westdyke
Page 1 of 1