Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly 2-7 Deveronvale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Huntly 2-7 Deveronvale Empty
PostSubject: Huntly 2-7 Deveronvale   Huntly 2-7 Deveronvale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:46 pm

A really dissapointin display last nite. At times we made it far to easy for the Vale. There were some individual errors that cost us but on the whole to many of oor loons were way off the pace or could only get goin in spurts. We did hav some good performances last nite fae a couple o the usual suspects but they need the rest o the team to help them ana. Vale's 1st goal came by some good passin on their part, 0-1. Their 2nd was partly due to oor lacklustre tacklin and inability to react and the 3rd was cos we dived in far to early. 3-0 half time.
2nd half was a bity better to start wi but normal service was resumed and Vale got 2 mare cheap goals before we started to actually pass the ba to each other and pulled back 2 goals, Gary got the 1st, Liam the 2nd but it wisna enuff and Vale scored 2 mare for a final score of 2-7.
It's startin to get really frustratin fae a coaches point o view watchin us noo cos nearly every game the same mistakes are happenin. We keep repeatin oorsells aboot closin doon quickly and denying space and reactin to far the ba's goin but sometimes it's jist nae happenin. Even if we say to them fit wood you dae if somebody gave you time and space it disna sink in. Cos o the amount o games we've got lately wi canna even get any trainin done to help the problem. Oot o oor lot last nite Steven, Daniel, James, Gary and Neal kept the side up.(Neal for me was the pick o the bunch) The rest were afa stop, start or hardly in the game ata. I've said it afore I canna believe how far we've slipped noo fae how we were playin earlier on in the season. Individually I dinna think there's much atween us and Deveronvale, but collectivly we're miles awa fae them at the moment.
team 1 JAMES EVANS 2 NEAL WEIR 3 DANIEL ASTRIDGE 4 STEVEN SINGER 5 RORY STEPHEN(c)6 IAN CRUICKSHANK 7 ROSS MACKIE 8 MATHEW HENDERSON 9 LIAM DONALDSON 10 JAMIE GOODALL 11 GARY MCWILLIAM subs DARREN MANSON, GRANT SCOWEN, LUKE MCNEIL
Back to top Go down

Huntly 2-7 Deveronvale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntly 2-7 Deveronvale   Huntly 2-7 Deveronvale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 am

Very true Mike. We just going to have to kick them up their A****
Back to top Go down

Huntly 2-7 Deveronvale
Page 1 of 1