Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly

Go down 
+11
FooF
Shrek
bankie jimbo
thegoldentaxidriver
shaunyboy69
mickyg
MARTIN
Shona
huntlyfc
a.h
Bovril Mars Bar Please
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly   Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:57 am

Constant changes are not working. We were nearly found out by Fort William and we did get found out by Cove. If we did get anything yesterday if would have papered over the crack's. Does anybody understand whats going on because it looks like most of the players dont. This season offered so much but has turned into a shambles in a few weeks. Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_redface Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_redface Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Brian

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly   Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:32 am

whats all this about redford because my computer winna let me listen to the interviews.
Back to top Go down
Fraser Newlands

Fraser Newlands

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly   Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:44 am

Well some very interesting comments being made regards yesterday’s game and the GK situation.

Firstly on the GK situation like all mothers mine is always right! Hasite isn’t a bad keeper, and in fact did keep the scoreline down yesterday with some quality saves, however Brems is a leader who would fight for this club til the end, hence why he isn’t enjoying sitting on the bench and who can blame him. Also the weapon he has at his disposal is his long kick outs, I am not saying this is the best tactic to approach all games with however chasing a game like we were yesterday it certainly helps.

On yesterday’s game, well done to the Locos they knew our weakness and they punished us. Dave Cormie sending someone to watch us midweek doesn’t surprise me one bit, he knew of the 8 wins down Harlaw way and wanted to put a stop to it. Yesterday I thought Huntly lacked passion, desire, commitment, communication, and I’m sure there is a few other expressions that could be added to this list. We gave the Locos to much respect and they rightly took advantage.

On the managers comments, for someone who claims not read the forum he seems to be well informed as to what is being said on it, where does he get his info and are people only feeding him the negative stuff!!

His decision to drop Redford from the squad all together, I absolutely do not agree with, Dave is quoted in the Northern Scot every week, and this Friday he said “the players did not take responsibility for trying to fight their way back into the game and the side lacked leadership” Redford took responsibility for his performance, and instead of saying right go out there are make up for your performance against Cove, he’s dropped altogether this is something am still trying to get my head around.

Dave said on the audio that the game was flat not very exciting, is this why he was stood on the sidelines with is hands in his pockets? You couldn’t have had a bigger contrast in managers yesterday McGin hands in pockets looking beat, Cormie winning the game 2-0 and still barking orders at his team, think I heard Dave Cormie’s voice more yesterday during the game than I have McGin all season during the game and that includes when am standing at the same side as the dugout, come on Dave show us a bit of leadership and passion from the sidelines. IT MIGHT RUB OFF ON THE PLAYERS!
Back to top Go down
Gaz_100873

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly   Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 am

Just listened to interviews as well. Seems weaknesses at the back are common knowledge and have been exploited.

Dave McGin mentions, quite rightly, that he picks the team but then mentions "competition" then "Neil Hastie has cemented himself as No1" hmm.............. Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_question
He obviously believes in what he's doing but was that the right thing to say in an interview Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_question

Have to agree with Shona's comments on supporters questioning team selection. Would be more worrying if the supporters DID NOT question team selection Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_exclaim

Sounds like Brems has more chance of getting a game at centre half Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: match photos   Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:15 pm

photos by Fraser Newlands have been added onto the usual section
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly   Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2