Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cove Rangers v Huntly

Go down 
+14
bankie jimbo
FooF
JMO
tricky
kathleen
Alan R
Jamieson
mickyg
Bovril Mars Bar Please
shaunyboy69
Alan G
j-lo
Shrek
huntlyfc
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shrek

Shrek

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Cove Rangers v Huntly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cove Rangers v Huntly   Cove Rangers v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:20 pm

as i was not at the game i cnt really comment on performance. but afta the last few games ive seen we have had a thumping coming! on the goalie front both are good keepers, the difference is big brems is the best goalie in the highland league and all the teams know that so when they see hastie is in goals it must be a big boost knwn that brems isnt playin. thats because with his kicking we can counter attck quickley(route 1) his shop stopping is amense all in all he brings alot to the team. upfrony mcgin needs to decide who he wants up there and give them 5 or 6 games together so they can strike up a partnership. if the team dont improve over the next 4 games it will be 4 defeats and maybe another 3 big defeats as we have tough games comin up!!!
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cove Rangers v Huntly   Cove Rangers v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 pm

With four of the five goals coming from headers it was some awful defending.

You know you've seen a strange game when getting gubbed that much and one of the strikers get the man-of-the-match through the player rater!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
FooF

FooF

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Cove Rangers v Huntly   Cove Rangers v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:57 pm

mikey deserved our man off the match award he worked his socks off an was unlucky, hope he keeps on playin like this an start addin a few more goals( but not too many...)
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Cove Rangers v Huntly   Cove Rangers v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:12 pm

FooF wrote:
mikey deserved our man off the match award he worked his socks off an was unlucky, hope he keeps on playin like this an start addin a few more goals( but not too many...)

I still think it's about time Mikey starts scoring again! He's played in 7 out of the last 8 games and hasn't netted since the defeat at Fraserburgh in Mid-December.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cove Rangers v Huntly   Cove Rangers v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 am

we need Guildy & Soane playing back to their true form and feeding the kind of pass that Mikey can use to get goals.

Big hoofs up the park is nae the pass he wants.

I really like to see us playing the good passing that we can do when on form.

For me as an interested observer to the games I can manage along to, I feel its the lads NOT in possession that need to work harder to get into a good position to get/take a pass and therefore help their team mate who is in possession to have options

As D McG says in his interview today its a bit of confidence thats needed and a couple of goals would help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cove Rangers v Huntly   Cove Rangers v Huntly - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cove Rangers v Huntly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2