Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nairn v Huntly

Go down 
+8
arneng10
Fraser Newlands
Jamieson
FooF
Bovril Mars Bar Please
Shrek
shaunyboy69
kathleen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:59 am

Full time: Nairn County 1 - Huntly 0
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
shaunyboy69

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:05 am

wow that was ****!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/SAR-SFC
Shrek

Shrek

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:06 am

That was absolute ****! Did nt look like a league winning team!
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 am

Shrek wiz u t the gme ?
didna seeya an yes it wiz mega psh !
Back to top Go down
FooF

FooF

Number of posts : 839

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 am

Didn see him! Well we could all smell him...
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:24 am

agree with shrek about the league winning bit, and aye true foof.. Why take a striker on after nairn scored. Surely it widve bin better t take ewen on earlier.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/SAR-SFC
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:36 am

pity we lost Myles & Soane to injury
Back to top Go down
Fraser Newlands

Fraser Newlands

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 am

well what a let down that was! a team that never looked like scoring stealing a 1-0 win, speaking about never looking like scoring unless we start shooting we ain't going to score very many either. apart from the two Ross Mckenzie chances and guildy's effort i can't remember us having that many efforts on goal, lets stop trying to play the through ball when we're 18 yards from goal and put are foot through the bloody thing! good to see we've given up on the passing game again and reverted to hoofing the thing up the park to strikers that are looking for the ball into feet 10 yards short of were its going.

would have had mikey on long before he was for Kleczkowski who drifted in and out the game for long spells tonight.

one thing i liked about tonights match was the urgency from the nairn county players (well right up until they scored) everything was played at pace, keeper makes a save he's straight up looking to throw the ball out to the wings, throw in's, set pieces everything was played at pace. think are players need to take a leaf out of their book! we're going to have too if we're still wanting to compete for this league title!
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:51 pm

If we are going to win the league, which we are quite capable of doing, then we will need to reproduce the form shown away at Vale and at home to Cove.
Both games showed what a good passing team we can be when the heads are screwed on properly.
The long ball stuff played last night simply does not work.
I think the game also highlighted that Richie has to start up front as he is the only forward capable of holding the ball up under pressure.
Its a big setback losing to the King O' the pies but there is still everything to play for.I hope the real team shows up at Cove next Wednesday to get the campaign back on track.
Back to top Go down
arneng10

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:23 am

well well well fit can i say that was mince!! eh the manager needs someone to get injured be4re he makes a sub! we playd well the first 15 but we was giving the ball away far to much.! we cldnt string 3 passes together. ross was unlucky on hitting the cross bar. this long hoof up the park is no use to nae body ecspecialy fan the keeper can hardly kick it pass the half way line! Hastie ure nufing but a cornish pastie! Nairn v Huntly Icon_biggrin and the best plyer that can hold up the ball was on the bench! there was to much playrs drifted oot and in the game 4 me nt going to mention names. i think that mikey should have been on long be4re he was we need to let a goal in to think oh i beta gt someone on we should have been pushing 4 a goal long be4re that. think everyone needs to have a long hard look at themselves if we are going to have any chance in winning this leauge!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 am

Weel everybodys coverd all the negitives from our performance! so lets try and get some positives from the game the only one i saw was that guildy was looking match fit and back to passing the ball for fun.
Back to top Go down
Moggie

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Will Brems play again ? Dropping him came as a surprise, It happened so sudden, is it personal or was he not playing well ?? Answers on a postcard
Back to top Go down
Rory

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 am

Brems is a quality goalkeeper and always has been one of the best keepers in the league
so that suggests it is something personal as why would you have quality on the bench for such a period of time
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:43 am

Although I do not agree with Brems being on the bench the decision was explained at the Fans Forum.
It's worth having a look in that thread and reading Grant's write up
Back to top Go down
MARTIN

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:30 am

I was wondering if anybody knows why Si didn't play on wednesday,i spoke to him on saturday and he said he was available.
Back to top Go down
SAM

Number of posts : 121

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Must have been another one of the managers tactical moves as the second match of his two game suspension does not kick in until today and he was fit and available for wednesday as far as I know.
Best players and all that, surely Nairn was always going to be a far more difficult game than Fort.
But then you never know and its all a matter of personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nairn v Huntly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nairn v Huntly   Nairn v Huntly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nairn v Huntly
Page 1 of 1