Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings

Go down 
+39
Serbia and Montenegro
champman
OINKLET
Son of Bovril
Bhoy Wonder
Alan R
Andy J
tricky
MARTIN
Dominic
The Moose
Fraser Newlands
Gaz_100873
Rory
j-lo
flash
Moggie
Duffus
jamie
Brian
George
Mo
Bovril Mars Bar Please
Huntly Diehard
Shona
kathleen
bankie jimbo
Jamieson
FooF
Jockmchairybaas
Andy Troup
huntlycasual
a.h
robbie
JMO
shaunyboy69
Alan G
shaun the sheep
huntlyfc
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:14 am

Shona wrote:
erin69 wrote:
Alan G wrote:
I totally agree with some previous posts, it IS a VERY SAD DAY when a Highland League club of Huntly's stature can't seem to hold onto their best players! You've got to wonder what the reason is.......... but then again I think most of the regular "die-hards" know what it is! Until the situation is rectified as soon as possible, I'm afraid I can only see us being in total free-fall. Also we will probably finish the season in 8th place now, assuming the Broch win their last game, and this also is NOT GOOD ENOUGH for a club of our stature!

I love Huntly F C, and it really saddens me to see our best players wanting to leave our club!

Once again, good luck to Bruce (total fans favourite!) and also Mikey Ewen if he does eventually move to another club, all the best guys, you WILL be missed!

Alan G.

Alan G

A 8th place finish is not that bad. You seem to think Huntly are some sort of big club when infact they are NOT.

You sure you LOVE Huntly i always thought you were in LOVE with Inverurie Locos(the pride of gordon) Wink Laughing

Alan - don't bite - it's what this numptie wants

THE NUMPTIE CLUB

Have you ever met a Numptie ?
And did it make you think
I'm glad I'm not like that one
He is the weakest link

A Numptie is a trainee
Of the 'wind up' art'
A satirical apprentice
Expelling verbal farts

Numpties can get better
But often they do not
The Forum has a new one
Who's clearly lost the plot

So Numptie learn your lesson
If you want respect
Digs should make us smile
To get the best effect

If you canna make the change
We'll sit and watch you fail
So sharpen up your Numptie act
Or go back to Deveronvale
Back to top Go down
Andy Troup

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Guys,

Alot of the above is just Rumour and i do think someone is stirring a little here, as i have always said and done over the past 2 years Huntly FC online will be the first to now of any player coming or going once any paperwork has been completed.
Back to top Go down
http://www/qedsales.co.uk
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:00 pm

A LOT andy not ALL of it? What is interesting when storys like this have surfaced,you normally tell us that said player is happy,we dont want them to leave etc,etc but thats missing this time around?
Back to top Go down
Andy Troup

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:38 pm

James as i have said Huntly FC online will be the first to know of any movement. Thats all i can say at present...... Once new signing are done then you will be the first to be advised as usual. This may sound like i am jumping the questions but you have to understand we need to secure the signings before going public.
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Thanks Andy
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:41 am

andy you say huntly fc online is the first to know of any movement?

- can i ask how james had stated earlier that both he and ah new about the cormie move before it was on the website...?

Also i've heard a few storys about players moving as well, but the person who told me isnt 100% sure of it either...

ALAN G wrote this earlier :
Quote :
I totally agree with some previous posts, it IS a VERY SAD DAY when a Highland League club of Huntly's stature can't seem to hold onto their best players! You've got to wonder what the reason is.......... but then again I think most of the regular "die-hards" know what it is! Until the situation is rectified as soon as possible, I'm afraid I can only see us being in total free-fall.

Would this be the fact of the management in charge just now alan? Maybe its just me thats thinking this, i dont know, but he is correct???, i also do think it could maybe be the management thats causing a few players to leave, the players that are leaving for definate are going to what seems more "highland league" experienced managers, bar mike ewen, as we dont know where he is off to yet, but may it be back to vale, locos, buckie, keith, or even forres, the managers there are very well experience in the HL..

Andy another question(s) for you... there seems to be players leaving, have mcginlay and his assistants been in contact to sign any players?
and finally
the shallicker story, is it true he is back with us next season

Over and out.... just going to sit back and see what folk say about this post
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/SAR-SFC
Andy Troup

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:00 am

What AH and James heard was a rumour about Bruce Cormie until i had the info Direct from the player i could not comment on this.. Again with the players coming in we have spoken to several players and hope to be able to announce some stuff at the deginning of next week but again i am unable to comment until everything has been agreed. Its important that the club does not break any SFA rules and that is why i am unable to comment on any Rumours going about. As i have said May times this week Huntly FC Online is the first to now about any Movement and news that is happening at HFC but this can only go onto our Official HFC Website once all the paper-work and deals have been done.............
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:01 am

I think we've covered a lot of things in this thread and we should respect Andys wish not to talk until things are announced folks (..................................................................... Smile )

to correct Andy, my source on the Bruce story is at his new club, thus not a rumour.

Last edited by huntlyfc on Thu May 14, 2009 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal attack towards player)
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:36 am

a.h wrote:
I think we've covered a lot of things in this thread and we should respect Andys wish not to talk until things are announced folks (..................................................................... Smile )

err... who was it starting rumours on here with Neil Reid leaving?
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
a.h

a.h

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:48 am

you and that pathetic edit pen.

For the record the well known Huntly playing ALford resident on the way to formartine is aparently David Booth.
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:50 am

a.h wrote:

you were warned about continuos personal attacks towards players back in January, just because you don't like a player doesn't mean you can come on here and demand the club get rid of him as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Shona

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:34 am

Could I suggest a new thread entitled "Rumours" which does exactly what it says on the tin!! Thus letting fans speculate until they are blue in the face, without the officials of the club having to confirm or deny anything.

Possibly rename this thread as "Transfer News : Comings & Goings" leaving out the "gossip". Therefore anything on here can be fact, as and when the club can legally announce it.
Back to top Go down
JMO

JMO

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:49 am

good idea shona
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

Number of posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:35 am

The type of league that the highland league is we will always get these "rumours" The fact that so many fans get on well with players means you will always hear a story well before its public knowledge and signed and sealed.
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:50 am

You heard it from Grant Turner first folks, asking about the continuation or otherwise of a players contract is now a personal attack against said player - be warned!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:55 am

Bovril Mars Bar Please wrote:
Shona wrote:
erin69 wrote:
Alan G wrote:
I totally agree with some previous posts, it IS a VERY SAD DAY when a Highland League club of Huntly's stature can't seem to hold onto their best players! You've got to wonder what the reason is.......... but then again I think most of the regular "die-hards" know what it is! Until the situation is rectified as soon as possible, I'm afraid I can only see us being in total free-fall. Also we will probably finish the season in 8th place now, assuming the Broch win their last game, and this also is NOT GOOD ENOUGH for a club of our stature!

I love Huntly F C, and it really saddens me to see our best players wanting to leave our club!

Once again, good luck to Bruce (total fans favourite!) and also Mikey Ewen if he does eventually move to another club, all the best guys, you WILL be missed!

Alan G.

Alan G

A 8th place finish is not that bad. You seem to think Huntly are some sort of big club when infact they are NOT.

You sure you LOVE Huntly i always thought you were in LOVE with Inverurie Locos(the pride of gordon) Wink Laughing

THE NUMPTIE CLUB

Have you ever met a Numptie ?
And did it make you think
I'm glad I'm not like that one
He is the weakest link

A Numptie is a trainee
Of the 'wind up' art'
A satirical apprentice
Expelling verbal farts

Numpties can get better
But often they do not
The Forum has a new one
Who's clearly lost the plot

So Numptie learn your lesson
If you want respect
Digs should make us smile
To get the best effect

If you canna make the change
We'll sit and watch you fail
So sharpen up your Numptie act
Or go back to Deveronvale

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:56 am

a.h wrote:
You heard it from Grant Turner first folks, asking about the continuation or otherwise of a players contract is now a personal attack against said player - be warned!

Easy tiger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:59 am

Shona wrote:
erin69 wrote:
Alan G wrote:

Alan G.

Alan G

Shona,

Why do you think im trying to get a bite from Alan G
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:40 am

JMO wrote:
good idea shona

Agree its a good idea Idea
As the Highland League site uses 'Rumours' maybe it could use a different title like'The Grapevine'
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:00 am

huntlyfc wrote:
a.h wrote:

you were warned about continuos personal attacks towards players back in January, just because you don't like a player doesn't mean you can come on here and demand the club get rid of him as soon as possible.

grant - how is ah attacking neil reid, he was just saying what HE may of heard
Back to top Go down
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:24 am

shaunyboy69 wrote:
huntlyfc wrote:
a.h wrote:

grant - how is ah attacking neil reid, he was just saying what HE may of heard

The post was which was removed had nothing to do with Neil Reid, the person in question was demanding that we the club sell a certain defender whom he doesnt like.

Anything on here will be considered rumour/gossip/speculation until confirmed officially by the club for obvious SFA reasons.
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:30 am

he topld me what he said, and maybe im stupid, but i dont deem it a personal attack
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:51 am

got to agree here with a number of points and would like to make a couple
ie change Transfer to facts

install Grapevine for all the rumours etc

also
think that AH is entitled to ask his question, he did I think ask politely too (good lad) unless there was something edited out I have missed

also
guys when someone is saying something "tongue in cheek" dont bite...
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:58 am

ah kathleen

we stand corrected (well sit actually)

and he ho well done Man U yipee
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:27 am

another lucky scrape through jamieson.... shame the "best player" in the world didnt live up to his standards yet again

obviously doesnt like being talked to by the older utd players

anyhow

kathleen/grant?

any idea if kenny mckenzie is going to sign on for another half season, maybe a full season or is he going back to where he came from, or has andy not confirmed any further contract extensions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next