Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings

Go down 
+39
Serbia and Montenegro
champman
OINKLET
Son of Bovril
Bhoy Wonder
Alan R
Andy J
tricky
MARTIN
Dominic
The Moose
Fraser Newlands
Gaz_100873
Rory
j-lo
flash
Moggie
Duffus
jamie
Brian
George
Mo
Bovril Mars Bar Please
Huntly Diehard
Shona
kathleen
bankie jimbo
Jamieson
FooF
Jockmchairybaas
Andy Troup
huntlycasual
a.h
robbie
JMO
shaunyboy69
Alan G
shaun the sheep
huntlyfc
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Empty
PostSubject: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:18 am

Had the gaffer on the phone a short while ago, the first piece of news is now publish on the front of the site

Last edited by huntlyfc on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
shaun the sheep

shaun the sheep

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:40 am

Hardly surprising really,promised so much but never delivered. Hope it`s not right what I heard yesterday,Brucie not coming back possibly going elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alan G

Alan G

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 am

Not only is it a lack of respect for the Club and his fellow team-mates, as Dave McGinlay states, but I would also add that it is a lack of respect to the fans aswell, who for the most part, have been 100% behind Mikey!

Whoever does end up signing him would still be getting a good striker who WILL score goals for them, you don't become a bad striker overnight!

Anyway, all the best to Mikey, wherever he ends up!

Alan G.
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:22 am

i seriosuly reckon mike ewen will still be with us at the start of next season, maybe he hasnt had the best of seasons but the goals he did score seemed important in a few matches...

is it true we have signed shallicker from elgin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/SAR-SFC
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:37 am

shaunyboy69 wrote:
i seriosuly reckon mike ewen will still be with us at the start of next season, maybe he hasnt had the best of seasons but the goals he did score seemed important in a few matches...

Shaun, when transfers and paperwork have been completed then we can make announcements on any finalised transfers as we'll no doubt get fined for announcing a signing while a player is contratced to another club.
Back to top Go down
JMO

JMO

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:07 am

not much of a surprise ewen has been listed, shame he didn't live up to expectation but here's hoping Cormie stays with us. It was great to see him at the Forres game showing is support (hopefully not saying his goodbyes Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
robbie

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:30 am

JMO wrote:
not much of a surprise ewen has been listed, shame he didn't live up to expectation but here's hoping Cormie stays with us. It was great to see him at the Forres game showing is support (hopefully not saying his goodbyes Rolling Eyes )

Aye, here's hoping he comes back, in my humble opinion our season went downhill when he left. although he went early on, he was still my player of the year.
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 am

disgraceful.

Maybe if we'd not added to the guys lack of confidence by dropping him when down he would have shown up for the last game. McGinlay saying "weve stuck by him" is a bit of a double edged sword for me.

I remain a mike ewen fan, and know he'll come back to haunt us.
Back to top Go down
huntlycasual

huntlycasual

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:55 pm

spoke to brucie on sat and he said all he can say is that he hasnt signed for anybody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 pm

shaunyboy69 wrote:

Ian Murray coming to Huntly so i've been told.

Any truth in this ?
Back to top Go down
huntlycasual

huntlycasual

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 pm

hope not , but would be a good signing if it did as hes a poacher for goals ,,
but hes great for getting stuck into aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 pm

huntlycasual wrote:
hope not , but would be a good signing if it did as hes a poacher for goals ,,
but hes great for getting stuck into aswell

Oh dear.

Just shows how backward you lot really are. Would have him back in a minute at the Vale.
Back to top Go down
shaun the sheep

shaun the sheep

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:29 pm

good riddance to the one-trick pony now all clubs have worked him out he hasn`t got much to offer,a lot of clubs for one so young.Hope king kenny stays next season one of the best signings of the season,and that is mean`t honestly ,not just to wind somebody up.If kenny stays does that mean no A.H. next season.Altogether now ssssssshhhhhhhaaaaaammmmmmeeeeee.
KEEP THE FAITH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:12 am

shaun the sheep wrote:
good riddance to the one-trick pony now all clubs have worked him out he hasn`t got much to offer,a lot of clubs for one so young.Hope king kenny stays next season one of the best signings of the season,and that is mean`t honestly ,not just to wind somebody up.If kenny stays does that mean no A.H. next season.Altogether now ssssssshhhhhhhaaaaaammmmmmeeeeee.
KEEP THE FAITH.

Clueless.
Back to top Go down
Andy Troup

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:56 pm

As usual folks Huntly FC online will be the first to now of any new signings if and when they take place, please remember dont always listen to roumers as allot of the time they are all mad up.....
Back to top Go down
http://www/qedsales.co.uk
shaunyboy69

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 am

the keyboard a bit dodgy there mr t?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/SAR-SFC

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:45 am

Andy Troup wrote:
As usual folks Huntly FC online will be the first to now of any new signings if and when they take place, please remember dont always listen to roumers as allot of the time they are all mad up.....

Nice spelling there.

Whcih slcooh idd uyo og ot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Michael Ewen   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:34 am

interesting post on highlandleague.net this morning

Quote :
I hear Mike Ewen was playing in a friendly for Dufftown last night.I hope this is a permanent move.He obviously prefers us to Huntly and the Juniors seemed to suit him better
Back to top Go down
shaun the sheep

shaun the sheep

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:57 am

thats about his level now ,as he`s showed very little for us this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:16 am

shaun the sheep wrote:

Call yourself a fan ?

Most Huntly fans i know rate Mike Ewan also noticed Buckie Thistle fans saying they would love to see him a Jags shirt.

I think you have a personnel problem with Mike Ewan, either that or your just a bitter bitter person scratch
Back to top Go down
robbie

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:35 am

erin69 wrote:
shaun the sheep wrote:

Call yourself a fan ?

Most Huntly fans i know rate Mike Ewan also noticed Buckie Thistle fans saying they would love to see him a Jags shirt.

I think you have a personnel problem with Mike Ewan, either that or your just a bitter bitter person scratch
Erin, I've telt you about your English already, it's nae "Personnel", it's "personal" and it's nae "your" it's "you're".
I can't believe you slagged somebody else's English earlier when you are obviously totally illiterate.
You just don't get taken seriously if your English is bad, mind you, you don't get taken seriously on here anyway, so stop wasting everybody's time.
Back to top Go down
Jockmchairybaas

Jockmchairybaas

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Fine to see Mike Ewan in the social club last night... Pity it wiz aboot a week too late!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
FooF

FooF

Number of posts : 839

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:56 pm

damm trust him to be out when i'm nae!!!
Back to top Go down
shaun the sheep

shaun the sheep

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:02 am

I have nothing personal with Mikey Ewan and have and never will be a bitter person,life`s too short for that,but am speaking on what i have seen this season,would much rather have 11 Reggie`s in my team giving 110% week in week out than 11 Ewan`s that might do something occasionally,even Lombardie has had to adapt and it is starting too show with some good performances of late. Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:40 am

robbie wrote:
erin69 wrote:
shaun the sheep wrote:

Call yourself a fan ?

Erin, I've telt you about your English already, it's nae "Personnel", it's "personal" and it's nae "your" it's "you're".
I can't believe you slagged somebody else's English earlier when you are obviously totally illiterate.
You just don't get taken seriously if your English is bad, mind you, you don't get taken seriously on here anyway, so stop wasting everybody's time.

You don't take me seriously, you bite at every post i make so i think you take me serious Wink

Do you ever talk about football or do you think your some sort of English teacher, RUPERT Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next