Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings

Go down 
+39
Serbia and Montenegro
champman
OINKLET
Son of Bovril
Bhoy Wonder
Alan R
Andy J
tricky
MARTIN
Dominic
The Moose
Fraser Newlands
Gaz_100873
Rory
j-lo
flash
Moggie
Duffus
jamie
Brian
George
Mo
Bovril Mars Bar Please
Huntly Diehard
Shona
kathleen
bankie jimbo
Jamieson
FooF
Jockmchairybaas
Andy Troup
huntlycasual
a.h
robbie
JMO
shaunyboy69
Alan G
shaun the sheep
huntlyfc
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
flash

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:48 am

between the comments been posted from members of the supporters club and the band of casuals or whatever they think they are in the howlin shed it's getting worrying that the knives are out before a ball has been kicked!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:31 am

I thought it was only Buckie fans who try to tell the clubs who to play and how to run a team then demand a sacking after a defeat.
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:01 am

flash wrote:
between the comments been posted from members of the supporters club and the band of casuals or whatever they think they are in the howlin shed it's getting worrying that the knives are out before a ball has been kicked!
I think when the signings start as we all hope they do,then we can make comment. Can't blame folk who are seeing other clubs building up for the season and we seem to be running on the spot. Has anybody left the club? Has ross signed his contract?
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:22 am

All the best to big mo who has signed for the darkside pale
Back to top Go down
huntlycasual

huntlycasual

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:19 am

imagine that , i get slated for mentioning a few possible transfers by A TROUP
he always says that grant would have it on the website before its announced
and guess what andy , jimbo comes on to tell us before you and grant

so any truth on huntly signing a striker from peterhead with a good scoring average or are the fans going to be last to know again
Back to top Go down
flash

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:21 am

huntlycasual wrote:

so any truth on huntly signing a striker from peterhead with a good scoring average or are the fans going to be last to know again

are some of the supporters club stalkers?
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:28 am

flash wrote:
huntlycasual wrote:

are some of the supporters club stalkers?
No some of us have good contacts lol! Serious point to this is pre season training starts monday-tuesday and we dont have ANY new signings,unless I'am wrong??
Back to top Go down
flash

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:42 am

this another attempt by the supporters club to unsettle things at the club?

I hear from one source they won't be happy until there are major changes involving management and behind the scenes at the club
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:44 am

flash wrote:

I hear from one source they won't be happy until there are major changes involving management and behind the scenes at the club

seem they're never happy unless they're having a moan
Back to top Go down
Huntly Diehard

Huntly Diehard

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:46 am

huntlycasual wrote:

was there not an earlier post from the club along the lines of, until contracts are negotiated, deals are complete and paperwork is final then nothing can be announced?
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:48 am

flash wrote:

How does talking about FACTS turn into trying to unsettle the club? I don't know who your sources are but the committee of the supporters club are 100% behind the club.
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:50 am

from where im standing, there is no "demands" from the supporters club.

My moans are my moans and my moans only, I wouldnt want my supporters club membership to mean i was the voice of it.
Back to top Go down
flash

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 am

bankie jimbo wrote:
flash wrote:

How does talking about FACTS turn into trying to unsettle the club? I don't know who your sources are but the committee of the supporters club are 100% behind the club.

I'd just heard there has been some bad blood recently between the two parties
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:57 am

flash wrote:
bankie jimbo wrote:
flash wrote:

Thats all water under the bridge but to say we(the supporters club) are looking for major changes with management or anything else is totally wrong. Those matters have nothing to do with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 am

flash wrote:
bankie jimbo wrote:
flash wrote:

does seem to be that if there are complaints about club issues on here, the supporters club are usually one of the first voiceing theirs
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:13 am

guys(& gals) on here are speaking for themselves NOT the supporters Club

most if not all Huntly users are prob supporter Club members
Back to top Go down
j-lo

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:19 pm

well said j when did it become wrong for us all to have an opinion? because we are on the commitee does that mean we are not allowed to post on subjects on here??
flash i think there has been enough stirring done on other subject without you trying to do it on this one,
your comments aren't even related to the subject, its just digs at the sc, and they just seem pointless. (this is only my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Andy Troup

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:00 pm

As i keep saying and will remain saying until any deals are done Huntly FC Will NOT issue anything to Grant...... All paperwork must be in place before any announcements will be made, So if you want to listen to Roumers then fine but dont bring the club into bad light as all they are at the moment is Rumours. No Deals have been done at present but we are working on them and hope to be able to announce something later in the week.

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www/qedsales.co.uk
Andy Troup

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 pm

huntlycasual wrote:

As i keep saying NO Deal has been done to date.....

Andy
Back to top Go down
huntlycasual

huntlycasual

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:06 pm

i know its only rumours but dont the squad start training this week and there hasn,t been knowledge of any signings as a supporter of the club it would be good to see some action happening with signings, even if it is about players that weve tried signing but missed out on ,
Back to top Go down
Andy Troup

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:49 pm

You will find out once things are completed..................
Back to top Go down
Andy Troup

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:11 pm

We have tryed for Derek Lilly but due to the traveling and work commitments he has decided not to come, Also we spoke to ian Murray but he was always going to get back with his old manager Greg at Buckie...... We are in talks with several other players at present and hope to have something done this week
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Good to see we are going for this sort of standard.
Back to top Go down
huntlycasual

huntlycasual

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:11 pm

here here , thats all i was asking for andy , just to see the standard that the club are trying to sign in
Back to top Go down
FooF

FooF

Number of posts : 839

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:44 pm

read on hl.net the craig morrison has been transfer listed, one mo out an another one in maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings   Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer News & Gossip 2009/10: Comings & Goings
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next