Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Empty
PostSubject: Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United   Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:06 am

Finally got that monkey off oor back in the league theday wee oor 1st league win in 5. We started well enuff and quickly took control of the game but we lacked a bit o oomph because for a oor good play it didna create any clear cut openins. Steven had got oor best 2 attempts in wi 2 good long range efforts, 1st ane the keeper saved, 2nd jist past the top corner. In fact the best 2 chances fell to Cove mainly because of oor indifferent play, their 1st good chance came aboot by slack markin in midfield coupled wi a lack o communication allowing Cove in but luckily Neal got back to clear off the line. 2nd ane James made a fantastic 1 on 1 save when the same slack play happened again. We finally took the lead before half time when I think Neal played a ba through and Darren showed great awareness and stole in to poke the ba through the keepers legs, 1-0 half time. Very flat first half, maybe nervous kine.
2nd half there was alot mare passion fae the loons, we were busy a ower the pitch. We started playin alot quicker fitba, sharper 1 2s and snappier tacklin. We had gie near a the ba and any chances Cove got were through us makin it difficult for oorselves. We made alot o chances before Jamie settled abodies nerves wi a great cross/shot that curled in fae the left. 2-0. The game was oors noo and Gary capped a fine performance wi goals 3 and 4. Final score 4-0.
Excellent 2nd half fae a the loons maest notebly Ian who ran himsell intae the grun but also used the ba well wi good quick passin and communication wi his teammates. When we move the ba quickly we look a lot better a team than when it becomes bogged down and slow, compare the 1st half(slow) then the 2nd(quick, high tempo). The quick movin got us lots o chances wi oor fullbacks breakin up in support. We need to be mare confident in oor ane abilities and play the kind o fitba we played 2nd half throughout the hale game. Man o the Match vote was tight, (nane o the loons really picked up on Ian's efforts) Neal got it jist in ahead of Ross. Well played today loons.
team of the day 1 JAMES REINA EVANS 2 ROSS CARRAGHER MACKIE 3 STEVEN HYYPIA SINGER 4 RORY SKRTEL STEPHEN 5 NEAL AURIELLIO WEIR 6 GRANT LUCAS SCOWEN 7 IAN MASCHERANO CRUICKSHANK 8 MATY KUYT SKYNER 9 LIAM TORRES DONALDSON 10 DARREN GERRARD MANSON 11 GARY RIERA MCWILLIAM subs JAMIE BABEL GOODALL, CONNER DOSSENA MCWILLIAM, LUKE EL ZHAR MCNEIL, DANIEL ARBELOA ASTRIDGE
lol!
Back to top Go down
IanCruickshank

IanCruickshank

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United   Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:14 am

Ken Mike they should o sen me go lol!
oh aye, I dinna like that names Mad
Back to top Go down
IanCruickshank

IanCruickshank

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United   Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:35 am

I played the ba through for the first goal nae neal lol!
Back to top Go down
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United   Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:42 am

thats why i said i think, tatties.
Back to top Go down
lee miller

lee miller

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United   Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 am

an i set up both o gary's
Back to top Go down
IanCruickshank

IanCruickshank

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United   Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:58 am

ok ok keep ur runnin troosers on Cool lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United   Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:52 pm

This was a good and well needed win for the boys. The huddle think all the lads played real well with some great football at times. Now have a good weekend off and comes back with the same great foot ball lads. WELL DONE
Back to top Go down
Jamie G

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United   Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:33 am

C'mon mike it wiz a shot LOL jist too goood for your standards lol! Neal set up mine santa why's my name babel? hes rubbish LOL Anyway first game back first goal in ages woohoo sunny Nd canna wait till trainin santa WoW did i jist say that? Shocked Nd also i wanna beat Westdike cuz they beat us 2 times in a row but i think we can beat them if we play good am keen for beatin theese boys lyk! Cya on Friday MIKE! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United   Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly 4-0 Cove BC United
Page 1 of 1