Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United

Go down 
+2
steven s
Mike McBain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Empty
PostSubject: Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United   Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:05 am

The result wisna tae oor likin but the loons played reasonably well throughoot the game. A good game o fitba played by baeth teams and Stoney scored wi their 1st attack efter aboot a minute, we were abity slack kine. 0-1. The rest o the half probably went oor way, we had heaps o the ball but werna effective enough where it mattered and had to rely on James wi some fine stops to keep us in it. 0-1 half time.
2nd half start was a disaster. At training we had been workin on ba possession fae the centre wi a 3rd player in the centre circle gettin the ba and passin it oot, for some reason they decided to nae use the 3rd man and lost the ba straight awa and Stoney scored wi a great finish for 0-2. This seemed to gie the loons a kick up the backside and we got right back into the match. Ross stabbed home Liams effort close in for 1-2. Ross noo was mare involved in the game and causin them problems up the right. Liam got oor 2nd wi another close range effort for 2-2. We took the lead wi some good play when Steven intercepted a ba midway in Stoney's half passed it oot for Ross who centred it for Ian, who unlike last time we played this lot didna hit the bar fae 6 yds, and he shot high past the keeper for 3-2. We had a couple o good moves efter this wi their keeper mackin some good saves. They equilised, 3-3 then took the lead when James , for the 1st time this season let a near post shot squirm under him, 3-4. Their 5th was a very good strike too and it went in wi 5 mins left and it seemed to sap all the energy oot of abody. 3-5 full time.
Today was the best we've played since xmas and it was a very tight game, Stonehaven gettin revenge for us beatin them in the Scottish cup wi a last minute goal. Nae body had a bad game for us and I think Steven and Craig were probably oor best 2 today.
team 1 JAMES EVANS 2 NEAL WEIR 3 CRAIG GREEN 4 STEVEN SINGER 5 RORY STEPHEN(c) 6 GRANT SCOWEN 7 TATTIES 8 ROSS MACKIE 9 DARREN MANSON 10 JAMIE GOODALL 11 LIAM DONALDSON subs 12 GARY MCWILLIAM 14 DANIEL ASTRIDGE 15 MATHEW SKYNNER 16 LUKE MCNEIL 17 CONNER MCWILLIAM
Back to top Go down
steven s

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United   Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:32 am

excuse me but i played in the beatiful ball for the 3rd goal
Back to top Go down
Mike McBain

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United   Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 am

sorry Steven, it was just so excitin seein you past the halfway line and Chips & Cheese nae missin fae 5 yrds that athing just went a bit blurry for me lol!
Back to top Go down
lee miller

lee miller

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United   Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 am

and i scored my goal with my left peg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jamie G

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United   Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:30 am

well the 3rd boy in the center circle woodhav made it slower nd it was craigs fault for kickin the ba aff the boy in the first place then i passed to ian on the next centre nd the same thing happened so theres nae difference Exclamation
Back to top Go down
the silencer

the silencer

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United   Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:02 am

it was a good enough game and the comitment was there, just one of those days where fate goes against u along with the breaks so there is nae need to point the finger of blame at anyone, these things just happen in football , the important thing is to learn from them and do your best to make sure they dont happen again
Back to top Go down
Mike McBain

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United   Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:20 am

I agree, nae need tae blame anybody as we are suposed to be a team , nae a bunch of individuals fa turn up on a sunday and please themsells. Quick head, quick feet Jamie.
Back to top Go down
IanCruickshank

IanCruickshank

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United   Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 am

Taties Evil or Very Mad
aww aye mike, fars that picture o the tatie bag wee ma face?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United   Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly 3-5 Stonehaven United
Page 1 of 1