Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan Thompson

Bryan Thompson

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-23

BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Empty
PostSubject: BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.   BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:35 pm

It was a bonny day at Buckie yesterday but the game had to be switched fay Victoria park to the school pitch. It was a bit blowy and the pitch had a bit of a slope on it.
I introduced a number of new faces after the poor showing against D`vale last week.
Buckie with the wind at ther backs were really up for this one and took no prisoners as they surged forward. The opening half hour saw Buckie take the lead after a couple of minutes when the Buckie striker slammed an unstoppable shot into the top corner. Buckie were the better side in this spell.
The second half hour was dominated by us and we played some really nice fitba and Buckie never got near us. We scored a great goal when 15 yearold Sean Bremner put a chance away with ease. We then took the lead after a cross into the box caused all sort of trouble, and Peter Douglas bundled it over the line. Tails were up and we gave the Buckie keeper plenty to do.
The third spell was a bit scrappy at times but even against the stiff breeze we played some decent fitba and our vocal support had plenty to admire. Buckie scored a freak goal when a ball THROWN into our box ended in the net, the ref gave a goal but naybody seemed to get near it. It looked like Buckie were gan to get a draw they didna deserve but up popped Greg Dorrat to round the last defender then find the bottom corner giving the keeper nae chance.
F-T 2-3

Bryan
Back to top Go down
Scotty

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.   BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:11 am

i scored the 2nd goal nae peter haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Bryan Thompson

Bryan Thompson

PostSubject: Re: BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.   BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Sorry Scotty I wondered how long it wid take you to find my deliberate mistake. Was a decent game when you take into account the blustery wind, the bobbly pitch and Buckie playing the long ball game. Felt sorry for Buckie midfield cause they looked quite good at times, the defenders humping it oer thier hieds a the time must`ve sickened em eh? We were playing it through them so it was hardly surprizing they were hiving a kick at us.
Back to top Go down
The Reporter

The Reporter

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.   BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Aye Bryan looks like every goal is being coonted.
Ye'd think there wiz a bonus at the end o' the season!
sunny
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.   BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:33 pm

The Reporter wrote:
Aye Bryan looks like every goal is being coonted.
Ye'd think there wiz a bonus at the end o' the season!
sunny

his poor auld man could have to part with a fiver at the end of the season Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.   BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:21 pm

that'll be right
Back to top Go down
Bryan Thompson

Bryan Thompson

PostSubject: Re: BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.   BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 pm

No folks I`ve heard fay very reliable people it`ll tak mair than 50 goals for the reporter to part wi a fiver. Ats 10p a goal, no way is a goal worth 10p eh! reporter? It`s for the team and at wid work oot at summing like jist oer half a penny per squad player. So for Scotty`s 50 goals(he`s nay near at yet) he could pocket for his share to the tune of 25p. Now dinna say I`m nay good to you reporter!!!!!
I widna like to be Danny`s dad if it`s a quid a decent save and a fiver a pen. Danny could retire in Barbados or Cullen somwy exotic onywie.
Great show at training last night some really tidy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.   BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:07 am

just 22 to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.   BUCKIE TH. 2  HUNTLY 3. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUCKIE TH. 2 HUNTLY 3.
Page 1 of 1