Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly v Buckie Thistle

Go down 
+4
Bovril Mars Bar Please
Shrek
Jamieson
huntlyfc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Huntly v Buckie Thistle Empty
PostSubject: Huntly v Buckie Thistle   Huntly v Buckie Thistle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 am

teams now on the feed
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Buckie Thistle   Huntly v Buckie Thistle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:01 am

mmmmmmmm another tough one tonight.

JT showed his toughness with the shepherds crook for Mikey after what 25/30 mins was it ......

Manager showed ruthless streak leaving some gtee starters from previous regime on the bench .......

Have to say was impressed with Mike McG when he came on good first touch most of the time and worked hard off the ball too, up front seems the place for him.

Guildy covered acres of ground tonight.

Not a lot of chances created but shows the lack of confidence that some gilt edged chances were fluffed

Its a pity Martin couldnt be persuaded to work with the strikers as a Coach. Surely they would improve their positioning, runs, link play if he spent some time with them.

Playing Rusty Dorrat up front was diff and he is one who would really benefit with some one to one coaching and working with someone of Martins experience.

Thoughts everyone ????
Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Buckie Thistle   Huntly v Buckie Thistle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 am

Must admit Mcgin was good today work hard, i feel his uncle not been incharge anymre makes it easier for him with not the sam level of expectation under teasdale!! It was strange descion with mikey ewen i feel he did as much as he could with the srevice and amount of the ball he had asweel as time on the pitch!! weel iv written aff the rest of the season lets see wot teasdale can do next season!!
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Buckie Thistle   Huntly v Buckie Thistle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:55 am

Can we just end the season now please.
Back to top Go down
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Buckie Thistle   Huntly v Buckie Thistle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Quote :
"Its a pity Martin couldnt be persuaded to work with the strikers as a Coach. Surely they would improve their positioning, runs, link play if he spent some time with them."

Martin knows my views on this and I know why he is ruling himself out at the moment but they certainly could do with his experience and his vast knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Andy Troup

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Buckie Thistle   Huntly v Buckie Thistle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 pm

kathleen wrote:
Quote :
"Its a pity Martin couldnt be persuaded to work with the strikers as a Coach. Surely they would improve their positioning, runs, link play if he spent some time with them."

Martin knows my views on this and I know why he is ruling himself out at the moment but they certainly could do with his experience and his vast knowledge.

Martin is also very much aware on my feelings on this and one day i hope we can persuade him to come back and help us out. I think its important that we get behind the boys and give then as much support and encouragement as we can until the season comes to a close.

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www/qedsales.co.uk
buckiejagsman

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Buckie Thistle   Huntly v Buckie Thistle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 am

Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Buckie Thistle   Huntly v Buckie Thistle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:54 am

Video nasty's Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Buckie Thistle   Huntly v Buckie Thistle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly v Buckie Thistle
Page 1 of 1