Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly v Forres Mechanics

Go down 
+9
Bovril Mars Bar Please
Jamieson
SAM
a.h
shaunyboy69
bankie jimbo
The Moose
kathleen
huntlyfc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:04 am

Jamieson wrote:
what was the formation yesterday guys

2 or 3 up ??

as i said in report, same team as played Vale
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
MARTIN

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:15 am

Its great to see the team hitting form and looking like genuine title challengers.I am beginning to hear non supporters speaking about the team,so lets hope some of them start coming to watch.As for A.H,any chance Kathleen and Grant could just ban him from the site?He proved when he came to games he had no idea about football and nothing seems to have changed!!
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 am

ok

buy i cant see formation in report and wasnt at the vale game Question
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 am

why am I getting abused in here? all I said was what I heard from a banks o dee supporter!

there is certainly no need for the 5/6 posts which slate me!
Quote :
As for A.H,any chance Kathleen and Grant could just ban him from the site?He proved when he came to games he had no idea about football and nothing seems to have changed!!

(and Martin I dont remember ever saying a bad word about you!)
Back to top Go down
FooF

FooF

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:03 am

ah all you come out with is negative comments regardin what the manager does, dorrat has been one off our best attackin players this season wide left when he attacks and runs at players, so i can understand why he was played there, i wasn at the game so can't comment on if it was the rite choice to play myles at lb cause at huntly he's been a winger or striker and not as your BOD mate says a full back
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 am

FooF wrote:
ah all you come out with is negative comments regardin what the manager does, dorrat has been one off our best attackin players this season wide left when he attacks and runs at players, so i can understand why he was played there, i wasn at the game so can't comment on if it was the rite choice to play myles at lb cause at huntly he's been a winger or striker and not as your BOD mate says a full back

Myles is proving very quickly that he is a genuine utility player.
He could play in goal and do a good job !!
Myles is also a gymnast Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: goal of the game poll   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:45 am

go to polls section to vote
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: bonus player interview   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 am

now added to the features section
Back to top Go down
SAM

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:16 am

You jump ship and wonder why you get abuse.
I think that just sums up that you do not have a clue.
As Alan R stated no genunine supporter changes team on a whim and is it really beyond your understanding that it would be better if you just made a complete break and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:30 pm

To get the attention away from A.H, there is

audio reaction from Dave McGinlay & Charlie Rowley (post match reaction section)

Player interview with Mark Gray (features section)

and a goal of the game poll to vote in (polls section)
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:17 am

AH - just shut up will you? i know the end of last season didnt go well for huntly but these things happen, theres nae need to jump ship to turra because of 1 or 2 things in the huntly team or management... i give credit to mcginlay.. the signings he has made, the games where no-one at the start of the season said we would have a chance (vale away, cove at home, okay we lost against cove but not by much) and as martin said its great to see non huntly fans talking about huntly... Hopefully there will be some sort of silverware at christie park this season

And also... I cant wait until we beat team at turriff and at home too... what you going to do when you realise turriffs crap... go to locos... its surely about time you did, we predicted it ages ago Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/SAR-SFC
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 am

If this thread turns it's attention to A.H again I'm locking it! I'm getting bored of it every week!
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

Number of posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:38 am

I would let ah have his right to reply then lock it and lets move on.
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:45 am

bankie jimbo wrote:

But Bankie, we've managed four league wins in a row, we're playing some good attacking football and beat a physical Forres side this past weekend yet the talk moved onto the focus of one person who doesn't give a **** about Huntly these days
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:51 am

huntlyfc wrote:
bankie jimbo wrote:

But Bankie, we've managed four league wins in a row, we're playing some good attacking football and beat a physical Forres side this past weekend yet the talk moved onto the focus of one person who doesn't give a **** about Huntly these days
We are always going to get folk on hear who will try and upset things or say something they know will get a reaction. He has an opinion like everybody else and he is entitled to come on hear and say his peace,we just need to learn to take it with a pinch of salt.
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:26 am

Well done Huntly on beating Forres.

(but I remind you I only made a remark about one player which wasnt even offensive so dont see why this thread has turned to me !!?? )
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: goal of the game poll   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 am

looks like Myles is running away with this on.

Mike hasn't had a vote yet while Dorrat has 1 vote

If you haven't voted yet click here
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:18 am

huntlyfc wrote:

Mike hasn't had a vote yet
He did have some kind words for me in the tunnel. Some ramblings about the "og" that wasn't. I thought he would have voted for himself at least lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 am

Was another decent performance on saturday, forwards look like they could cause teams problems while brownhill's goal was a fair hit
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: goal of the game poll   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Results now on the polls section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Grayzer looking as lovely as ever..
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: photos by Fraser Newlands   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 am

on the usual section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Forres Mechanics   Huntly v Forres Mechanics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly v Forres Mechanics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2