Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly v Fraserburgh

Go down 
+8
Jamieson
Rory
Shona
Andy J
a.h
MARTIN
kathleen
huntlyfc
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Huntly v Fraserburgh Empty
PostSubject: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:26 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:55 pm

Just want to wish the team all the best for the coming season, with the three new teams in it should add a bit more edge to the game and I am sure they, especially Formartine & Turra will prove a handful
Back to top Go down
MARTIN

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:51 pm

I would like to wish Mcgin and the team the best of luck for the coming season.
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:04 am

Good luck to the team on what will be the longest season in years. . . literally
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:10 pm

kathleen wrote:
Just want to wish the team all the best for the coming season, with the three new teams in it should add a bit more edge to the game and I am sure they, especially Formartine & Turra will prove a handful

just received a text a few minutes ago from Dave Cormie wishing us all the best over the course of the season (except against him of course)
Back to top Go down
Andy J

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:14 pm

huntlyfc wrote:
kathleen wrote:

just received a text a few minutes ago from Dave Cormie wishing us all the best over the course of the season (except against him of course)

I'm getting worried about that man. Wink

It was only a few months ago that he was referring to Formartine as "we". Mad
Back to top Go down
Shona

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Looking forward to this season, been a long wait for the league to bring the number of teams back up to 18. Think this will be an exciting season with the addition of the 3 new teams. Will also be good to see John Gardiner back in the Highland League fray.

All the best to Dave & Co. today and here's to a great season. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Andy J wrote:
huntlyfc wrote:
kathleen wrote:

nah, he's done the same in past prior to scottish cup games etc and I did congratulate him after they picked up the league cup at the end of last season
Back to top Go down
Rory

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 am

very poor first half
the right changes were made at half time. Guildy makes a huge difference to the midfield and with Ewan coming on the team played very well towards the end and deserved the winning goal. Garrett played really well also even though he wasnt invloved alot
i feel at least 2 signings are needing after watching the game today. We definently need an expericenced centre back and maybe a midfielder
a few improvements needed for the team to progress
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Huntly v Broch   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:18 am

2-1 (Garrett & Ewen)

mmmmm good win in the 92nd or 93rd minute to put Charlie Duncan into orbit.

a wins a win but scrappy stuff at times

the changes didna help with a few guys missing

gave the ball away too cheaply for me at times

back 4 bit disjointed in first half but settled a bit better when the change was made at 1/2 time

"Tubes" did well and took his goal well
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:21 am

huntlyfc wrote:
Andy J wrote:
huntlyfc wrote:
kathleen wrote:

nah, he's done the same in past prior to scottish cup games etc and I did congratulate him after they picked up the league cup at the end of last season

and folk thought I was a Locos fan in Huntly colours.
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 am

you are ah... but in turra colours now haha

good performance today... glad to see mikey and scotty on the scoresheet...

Rory... you say an experienced centre-back? i wouldna say that... thought we played well at the back today amid one certain player in the right back position 1st half...

Onwards til keith away and hopefully another 3 points in the bag
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/SAR-SFC
Rory

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:33 am

Quote :
Rory... you say an experienced centre-back? i wouldna say that... thought we played well at the back today amid one certain player in the right back position 1st half

our defence was a bit dogey at the start of the match and we were lucky at times. They had little to deal with later on in the match. I just feel we should get another centre back who has experience in that position rather than players not playing in theie preferred positions

Lamberty was at fault for the goal but he wasnt the only one who looked uncomfortable at times. He is young and will learn. But if we had another centre back we could have put reid into right back and he is very good pushing forward with a very good cross
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:48 am

Have to agree

Lamberty is nae a full back and looks uncomfortable when asked to play there

also lack of physique means he struggles to cover at the back post

glad Dave spotted the error and made the switch at half time to get Guildy on

felt Mikey E could have come on 10 mins earlier as we needed to freshen things up the lads had done a lot of chasing & harrying up front

bit surprised that they were so nervous & sluggish at the start of the game something no doubt Dave will be looking at

however very pleased at the work rate especially the front 2

and Grayser's experience/positioning/ reading the game got us out of trouble at times

but remember it was 3 points and a base to work from

AND

we got to see wee Charlie Duncan hyper on the sidelines Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Great result against a decent side.
Both linesmen had shockers and the stand side lino seemed to stuff up his explanation to
McGin of the goal disallowed for offside.
Lots of areas to iron out but 3 points is 3 points. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JMO

JMO

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:12 pm

the game really changed when the Broch missed their penalty although that crossbar also got in the way of Lamberty's (i think) shot after his run from the half way line.

Brems looked like he was struggling at times.
hopefully we'll get the most out of ewen this season!
Back to top Go down
JMO

JMO

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:15 am

JMO wrote:
the game really changed when the Broch missed their penalty although that crossbar also got in the way of Lamberty's (i think) shot after his run from the half way line.

McKenzie not Lamberty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:21 am

JMO wrote:
JMO wrote:

McKenzie not Lamberty

easy mistake to make, Lamberty only got hooked at half time!
Back to top Go down
JMO

JMO

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 am

i know, my head wasn't on straight, forgot Guildy came on for him at half time
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:31 am

aye mckenzies run and shot was amazing, shame it never went in!!
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Michael Ewen   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:42 am

Jamieson wrote:
felt Mikey E could have come on 10 mins earlier as we needed to freshen things up

one person in particular fainted later on as he couldn't quite believe he'd scored
Huntly v Fraserburgh Fainted
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Russell McBride   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 am

first shout for lookalike of the season. My assistant on Saturday felt that Broch's Russell McBride had previously appeared in the Police Academy movies in the 80s.

Huntly v Fraserburgh 1986_bobcatgoldthwait5
Back to top Go down
FooF

FooF

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 am

neep u B*****D!!!! i'll get revenge one day
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:51 am

classic neep... just classic especially the one of foof
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 am

tut tut language !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Fraserburgh   Huntly v Fraserburgh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly v Fraserburgh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next