Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review of our season and a thank you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Review of our season and a thank you Empty
PostSubject: Review of our season and a thank you   Review of our season and a thank you Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:17 am

I would like to thank all the loons for playin this season. Hopefully they have enjoyed it cos even though it hisna all been a bed of roses I've really enjoyed it the past year. Gettin to caen all the loons and givin them a stir up noo and again and gettin stick back made me enjoy comin to games especially when you see how much each loon has improved as the season has gone on and how I think we have turned into a good team. The spirit they showed the last few games in some tough encounters and they kept playin fitba nae matter how much teams tried to spoil them was good to see. Naebody managed to bully us in the end.
We had a few last minute goals against us in games(Ellon, Ferryhill, Donside) and if we had managed to hud on in those game our points total could hav been better but I think our league position is probably about right. We can match the best teams in our league but maybe for a new team like we were it was ai going to be a tough.
I have a good word to say aboot every loon(even you Angus) with some of them maturing a bit(if you can for a teenager) and others startin to realise that they are good players with confidence in their ability.
Jamie was top scorer with 19 but I'll put a list of all the goal scorers another time.
Thanks very much for all your hard work loons and the good news for those movin up to 14's is I winna be your manager next season and the even better news for those stayin at 13's is I'll still be your manager next season!!
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Review of our season and a thank you   Review of our season and a thank you Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:23 am

good luck with another new team Mike.
Back to top Go down
N£4!

PostSubject: :O   Review of our season and a thank you Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:40 am

Mike's Leavin? Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mike McBain

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Review of our season and a thank you   Review of our season and a thank you Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:11 am

No N£4! I'm nae leavin. I just decided to stay wi the 13's and nae move up with most of the rest of the squad. I want u, Rory, Jamie, Gary, Darren and Luke to play 13's for me again next season. This season was about you 6 gettin experience of 11 aside to make you better players for next season, which I think has happened.
Back to top Go down
Nealio

PostSubject: :)   Review of our season and a thank you Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:47 am

Very Happy And its Nealio Now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review of our season and a thank you   Review of our season and a thank you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review of our season and a thank you
Page 1 of 1