Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly vs Peterhead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveB

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Huntly vs Peterhead Empty
PostSubject: Huntly vs Peterhead   Huntly vs Peterhead Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:13 am

Last edited by huntlyfc on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to Under 14s section of website)
Back to top Go down
stand free

stand free

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Huntly vs Peterhead   Huntly vs Peterhead Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 am

not just the worst refereeing this year trust me . seen this one last two years also and never met a worse referee. i dont like critising refs as they do there best , but he cant even do that. how u can run a game from the centre circle is unbeliaveable. he was giving offside descisions from inside the opposistion half for both sides! never at any point did he attempt even to jog to keep up with play. and how can you teach kids to respect the referee when he shouts at them from 30 or 40 yards away at top of his voice so everyone can hear like he was a school master rather then take them in about to him and TALK to them and explain things. the only good thing about todays ref was that he was equally bad for both teams. btw personally on balance of play i would say peterhead deserved their win and scored a couple of cracking goals and their keeper pulled off a outstanding save which may of changed the match with score standing at 2-2 at the time.
Back to top Go down
stand free

stand free

PostSubject: Re: Huntly vs Peterhead   Huntly vs Peterhead Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:06 am

and just to add i feel the referee has as much responsability as any coach when it comes to promoting the game and educating and teaching the kids on the rights and wrong of the game and coaching them with their decisions and im sorry but this referee has no idea of how to do this nor has the attitude for it.
Back to top Go down
DaveB

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Huntly vs Peterhead   Huntly vs Peterhead Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:28 am

I agree, his bawling at them achieves nothing constructive, , but I also think our lads could have carried the game if Lewis' goal had stood. The outstanding save was made after that, when the score should already have been 3-2, and Huntly were having the best of the game.
Back to top Go down
stand free

stand free

PostSubject: Re: Huntly vs Peterhead   Huntly vs Peterhead Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:47 am

oh i agree, they were game changing moments, what was it it withe disallowed goal anyway. he gave it to start with , then when peterhead appealed for offside he gave a free kick!!!! weird .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly vs Peterhead   Huntly vs Peterhead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly vs Peterhead
Page 1 of 1