Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly v Formartine United

Go down 
+3
Bovril Mars Bar Please
Fraser Newlands
huntlyfc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Huntly v Formartine United Empty
PostSubject: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 am

Gray drops out after limping off midweek while Dorrat is absent. Gilbert Paterson comes in from the reserve side.

team on the live feed
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Fraser Newlands

Fraser Newlands

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:08 am

Well what a let down that performance was after wednesday nights performance. We made and average Fortmartine side look very good, the score line flattered them!

Defending for 1st and 3rd goals was dissapointing the defending for the 3rd goal was funnier than some of Sean Grant's jokes last night at the comedy night.

Was never a pen!!! even after looking at the photo evidence. it was a great tackle by Neil on Coull but how the officials could give a pen for that i don't know they should hang their heads in shame!! the two officials in the shed both say they wouldn't have given it!

Only a few players today will be getting pass marks from me in the rater, some really should not be looking back on that game and be happy with themselves.

Before anyone comes on slating Michael McGinaly, i say give the boy a chance alot of people didn't expect to him to stick around after Dave left but he's still here and played some good stuff today, at the end of the day it was Dave that was bigging him up to the fans and press not Michael, so i hope wednesday night if he's fit and plays the fans support him.
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 am

Oh my giddy aunt what happened ?
What a depressing day on the end of two 3-0 defeats !
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:50 am

not at the game (too busy egg chasing) but have spoken to a few who were there and it sounds as though the lads let themselves down a bit today..

a) was it nerves with new boss there ??

b) just an off day after Wed nights effort ??

c) something else ??
Back to top Go down
JMO

JMO

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:09 pm

The pen was never a pen!! to start with the formartine player was a couple of yards offside but the lineman wasn't up with play and secondly Neil got the ball, not the player!!

Our defensive at the moment is all over the place, i'm still a believer that we need brems back in goals for his vocal ability and his organisation skills of the defence.

Our strikers are just not on form, 1 goal in 4 games and 11 against!!!

Fraser is right, McG stayed and hopefully he can show us why he was signed in the first place. He had a few good crosses into the box yesterday but the strikers didn't make use of them.
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 pm

I would have thought too yesterday with grayser out there was no one sitting & protecting back four.

The back four I as it is just now I would have set up diff, with Skins out I would have Si with Ross in the middle, Neil at right back (where he is comfortable) and Ross McK at left back Si a better talker (apart from yesterday I hear....) and organiser

We are also slating the defence for conceding goals from crosses, yes, thats frustrating, but why are the wide players not doing more to stop crosses coming in ??

Defence starts from the front and I think because they are struggling to find the net up front the confidence is down and may, just maybe, not working as hard to close people down

We hear the shout PRESS PRESS from the coaching staff BUT i cant see at times what the plan is who is taking the ball and the runners etc MORE communication needed so that ALL know what is going on if 3 or 4 press and the others dont its too easy to get out

Just an egg chasers views

What do others think ??????
Back to top Go down
FooF

FooF

Number of posts : 839

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:22 pm

defending was poor yesterday an i think it needs kenny mckenzie playing to have an experinced head in the centre off the defence, i also think a defence plays with confidence when they have that in there keeper an i just dont think they have that in hastie, also think coco, rosco an si picke dup needles cards today, ref an linesman got it wrong but no need to have a go at him for it, deal with it an get on with it, i hope the new manager stamps this out off the team
Back to top Go down
bankie jimbo

bankie jimbo

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 pm

We should have enough at the back with the team we put out. Neil is no more a centre half than he is a left midfielder but I understand with what we had missing why he played there. I think too many players had an off day and we were punished by a team who looked up for it.
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: match photos by Fraser Newlands   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:31 am

over 50 photos now added here
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:02 am

Excellent....we love clicky links
Nice new format for the photies Huntly v Formartine United Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:54 am

Clicky
Oink
Clicky
Oink
Clicky Clicky Clicky
Oink Oink Oink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Formartine United   Huntly v Formartine United Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly v Formartine United
Page 1 of 1