Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huntly v Wick Academy

Go down 
+8
Les
FooF
Brems
MARTIN
Bovril Mars Bar Please
SAM
kathleen
huntlyfc
12 posters
AuthorMessage
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Huntly v Wick Academy Empty
PostSubject: Christie Park earlier tonight   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:43 am

Huntly v Wick Academy Sany0110

Huntly v Wick Academy Sany0111

Huntly v Wick Academy Sany0112

some parts of the pitch are still frosty underneath - bad over the shed side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 pm

See front page for more photo updates on the pitch
Back to top Go down
SAM

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Well done to the small band for all the work to get this game on.
Lets hope for a decent crowd and three points to make it all worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Yes well done to everyone.
And a good set of photos to make everyone appreciate the job in hand.
Back to top Go down
MARTIN

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Having seen the pitch this morning well done to all concerned who worked on it,lets hope we get the win we need.
Back to top Go down
Brems

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Some effort to get the game on guys...Well Done!!!
Back to top Go down
FooF

FooF

Number of posts : 839

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:22 pm

aye great effort to get it on, saturdays aren the same without a game off fitba to get to!!
Back to top Go down
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Lets hope our hard work wont be in vain !
Back to top Go down
Les

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Well done on getting the game on.
COME ON ACADEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan R

Alan R

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Yep I'd also like to congratulate the club on getting this on. Looking at the waterlogged photos yesterday morning I wasn't at all hopefull but that nice breeze through the night also played it's part.

Now, can I remember where my seat is in the stand Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:32 am

great 2nd half what a diff to get a 3-2 win

D McG will have to admit that selection didnt work in first half BUT at least he made the changes early to give the team a chance to turn it round

well done guys
Back to top Go down
Number47

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 am

Well done sounds like you played well in the second half. For me it's great that we can compete well against the top teams in the league with local players from a small community. I have watched Academy for a lot of years in the Highland League and have always been happy, regardless of the the result, if they have given their all. I hope you enjoy our football and look forward to playing us again.
Back to top Go down
Jamieson

Jamieson

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 am

yip

u were better in first but manager changed personnel at half time that turned things round
Back to top Go down
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Well what to make of yesterday.
Great comeback once the right team was on the park.
Not for the first time I found myself really questioning the starting line up.
I'm afraid new McGin is just not cutting it for me.
He may be talented but does not seem to have adjusted to this league and there are better players on the bench.
On the bright side Brownhill had another very good game and seems to be able to play anywhere.
Grayser held everything together and Boother showed what an intelligent player he is.
Anyway,a great result,and hopefully we will continue with the second half form at Nairn.
Back to top Go down
MARTIN

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Firstly,well done on a great comeback yesterday.At half-time i thought if Wick scored the next goal Huntly would have capitulated,thankfully Huntly scored it and went on to win.The main issue again for me is team selection,i have to say i don't know the ins and outs of who is training or who is carrying knocks but why do we not play our "better" players.Starting with the goalkeeping position,Brems is the best goalie so why isn't he playing!As for the formation,Guildy and Soane are attacking central midfielders,so for me they must play in their best position.To do this the only option is to play three at the back.I would play Redford in the middle,Si on the left and Ross Mckenzie on the right.I do think three at the back can work but the three need pace and they need to defend first and foremost.Ross would need to be more restrained with his bursts forward.The wide players would be Myles on the right,a player who has been the find of the season for me and coco on the left who being naturally left footed is a huge advantage.Centrally Guildy,Soane and Grayzer who would be the sitting player.Up front i would go for Andrzej who has good pace and movement but i don't have a strong views on the other striker at the moment.Taylor and Ewen have had plenty chances and haven't taken them.Its only my opinion but it would be good to hear other peoples views.
Back to top Go down
shaunyboy69

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 am

havnt seen much of michael mcginlay but dinna really rate him that well, he didn seem to be tracking back to help out the team and was always sloppy with his passing... will be suprised if he keeps his place against nairn, as soane came on and changed the game in a way!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/SAR-SFC
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Goal of the Game Poll   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 am

went live on the usual section this afternoon
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Goal of the Game Poll   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:22 am

We went to a new style of poll on Sunday and Myles currently leads the poll with 64% of the vote.

Go to the polls section to vote if you haven't done so yet.
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:12 pm

huntlyfc wrote:
We went to a new style of poll on Sunday and Myles currently leads the poll with 64% of the vote.

Go to the polls section to vote if you haven't done so yet.

Poll Results can be found on the usual section
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

PostSubject: match photos   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:15 pm

photos by Fraser Newlands can be found on the usual section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntly v Wick Academy   Huntly v Wick Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntly v Wick Academy
Page 1 of 1