Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

private messaging

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bovril Mars Bar Please

Bovril Mars Bar Please

Number of posts : 1524
Registration date : 2008-03-10

private messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: private messaging   private messaging Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Grant,
Is the PM system working?
Have a PM sitting in the outbox since Sunday
Back to top Go down
Alan R

Alan R

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-03-06

private messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: private messaging   private messaging Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:10 am

I'm know this is not the right place to post this, but I'm having the same problem as Bovril. I've tried to reply to a PM but it's stuck in the outbox.
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

private messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: private messaging   private messaging Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:08 am

the reply I got from the hosts said the following:
Hi huntlyfc, The outbox messages have been sent , but not viewed yet by the recipients, once the pm is opened and viewed it will no longer appear in the outbox and will then appear in the sentbox. I have many welcome messages unopened in my outbox on my forum as well, It simply means they have not viewed that PM yet.

another tip for all users would be to click on the button at the top of the page which says messages and when the page opens up click on the drop-down select "all posts" then click go which should display the full contents of a users inbox rather than the day or week etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Brian

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-15

private messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: private messaging   private messaging Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:48 am

I recieved an e-mail saying that i had a new private message but when i went to read it there wasn't one.

Just wondered if theres anything u can do Grant?
Back to top Go down
huntlyfc
Admin
huntlyfc

Number of posts : 2047
Registration date : 2008-02-26

private messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: private messaging   private messaging Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 am

Brian wrote:
I recieved an e-mail saying that i had a new private message but when i went to read it there wasn't one.

click on the message icon and on the right hand side you'll see a drop down menu.
private messaging Messaging

select all posts then click [Go]
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Alan R

Alan R

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-03-06

private messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: private messaging   private messaging Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Brian wrote:

I had exactly the same thing last week which I reported to Grant but his suggested remedy was no good. There definately appears to be something wrong. So if anyone is still waiting for replies it's probably because your original message was not received.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

private messaging Empty
PostSubject: Re: private messaging   private messaging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

private messaging
Page 1 of 1