Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored with these forums, but......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bored with these forums, but...... Empty
PostSubject: Bored with these forums, but......   Bored with these forums, but...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:46 am

Not been on in a while and must say its really dead. Highlandleague.net is not any better seems to be the same old posters on that site boring everyone to tears esp Jimmy Stalker(he must sit on the web 24/7) he really does bore me to tears then you get Dougie Delaney on about Rangers and Aston Villa when its supposed to be a highlandleague site. Anyone else bored. Im glad i got banned from the Lossie forum its probably not any better. Vales old board was the best by far before the directors decided to pull the plug on it. Maybe this one will pick up before the season starts, i can also get gossip on the Yank whos pumping some money into Fort i know one of his relations from Kansas city who i talked to on msn. Can't believe everyone thought i was taking the _____ about that story.
Back to top Go down
a.h

a.h

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bored with these forums, but......   Bored with these forums, but...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:13 am

Gavin Sutherland wrote:
Vales old board was the best by far before the directors decided to pull the plug on it.

Didn't Vale's old board not buy you the League??
Old? I thought they were getting on a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored with these forums, but......   Bored with these forums, but...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:33 am

a.h wrote:
Gavin Sutherland wrote:
Vales old board was the best by far before the directors decided to pull the plug on it.

Didn't Vale's old board not buy you the League??
Old? I thought they were getting on a bit

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Shaker

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Bored with these forums, but......   Bored with these forums, but...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:47 am

More vintage drivel from the north eats number one keyboard warrior. Gavin, I mean, not AH. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lossiemouthfc.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored with these forums, but......   Bored with these forums, but...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored with these forums, but......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huntly FC Forums :: Announcements :: General Announcements-
Jump to: