Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
please login to view these pages
Huntly FC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntly FC Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Football Shirt History

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Football Shirt History Empty
PostSubject: Football Shirt History   Football Shirt History Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:39 am

Hi all

I would like to introduce my website, www.oldfootballshirts.com .

We're not selling anything as such, just creating an online photographic history of football/soccer shirts using photos of fans shirts submitted to the site by the fans themselves (no official photos)

I recently came into possession of a Huntly FC shirt as part of my ongoing collection, I made some enquiries about your team, and found this site. If you visit my site and search for Huntly you'll find it, perhaps someone could let me know what seasons the shirt was worn in.

It would be great to get some more Huntly shirts added. All you have to do is take a photo of your shirt, go to the site, click on "Add a shirt" and follow the instructions. It's free to do, and you will be adding to THE online history of football shirts.

Be great to see a few more of your shirts on there, thanks in advance for any new submissions, hope you like the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football Shirt History   Football Shirt History Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:41 am

It's been a while , and we've seen no more Huntly shirts, but we are still going. If you want to add a photo of your Huntly shirts or shirts we'd be delighted to see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football Shirt History   Football Shirt History Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:58 am

Hi Guys

Listen, I am having a clear out of many of my footie shirts, and the Huntly one is going. It is currently for sale on ebay, here Huntly Shirt

Thought I'd let you know about it, it may be of interest to one of you. Still would love to know what years it is from.
Back to top Go down
kathleen
Admin

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Football Shirt History   Football Shirt History Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 am

its from the 90s, if you look on the archive pages you will see photos of the team wearing the shirt
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntlyfc.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Shirt History   Football Shirt History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football Shirt History
Page 1 of 1